Introductions!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Susan here...

From Massachusets...would love to join a bit late.

Have been with MFP since February but have done calorie counting for years. Still trying to lose the last bit of weight gained as a result of being sedentary from back injury.

I'm back in gear, although in the middle of a plateau now...exercising 4-5 days per week and eating is totally u der control.

Looking forward to motivating each other in this challenge!

Susan
  • Teresava77
    Teresava77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Teresa, in my 30's and a single parent to 4 children. I live in Nottingham and have had a complete career change this year now working as a teaching assistant which I love while studying for my maths degree.

My weight has crept up gradually over many years and I have just sat back and watched it hating my body a bit more each year. I have finally got to a point where I can't accept it any more and feel like my health is starting to suffer so it's time to get back to how I was 10 years ago.

I love exercise but find it hard to get motivated and find the time. I hate dieting though and and love junk food :-(

Good luck to all.
  • rosannadanna12
    Options
    Hello. I just joined this group and was reading the intros. You and I have a lot in common. I have a 5 and 3 yr. old. I am 29yrs. old and weigh 150. Hope we can both accomplish loosing 10 pounds. This will all be new to me. I have never even joined a group before so hope all goes well.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just joined this group and was reading the intros. You and I have a lot in common. I have a 5 and 3 yr. old. I am 29yrs. old and weigh 150. Hope we can both accomplish loosing 10 pounds. This will all be new to me. I have never even joined a group before so hope all goes well.

welcome to the challenge
  • ilarrotta
    ilarrotta Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Isabel and all my life since I remember I've struggled with weight issues. Never knew I had to watch what I ate nor understood what it meant. Two months ago I joined MFP and have lost 13 lbs. I hope for around 30 more =)
    I am currently finishing Insanity, have only 2 days left. I am pretty good and strict in my diet during the week. Every now and then I am weak and have bad sweet treats.
    I am up for this challenge!