WoW idea: occasional casual guild?

Options

Replies

• Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Just to be sure it's clear, this whole thing is completely casual! Login to chat and hang out with fitness friends whenver you feel like it. You don't even need to level or actually DO anything if you don't want to. Just join us occasionally so we can relax and hang out. Virtually speaking of course. I'll even buy the first round of ale! ;)
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I am definitely down to do this. I just built a new rig and got WoW freshly installed.
  • LeighAnnH75
    LeighAnnH75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I won't be on much until after the 14th (registry board exam coming up!) , but I'll make a toon and be ready =)
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I am definitely down to do this. I just built a new rig and got WoW freshly installed.

I made a dwarf warlock on said server, "fictional"
  • LeighAnnH75
    LeighAnnH75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just made a Gnome priest named Phaelina.
  • Muldactus
    Options
    I'm at work atm, and not able to be on WoW (gosh darn this job!). However, Oldeman is already there (up to level 7 or 8), so by all means feel free to add him to friends. As soon as I can mine up enough ore to pay for a few signatures (or catch people online for them), then I'll create the MFP guild and we can go from there. :)
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    Mhmmm... having difficulty deciding. DK vs pally - 2 toons I've always wanted to lvl but nvr got around doing it :huh:
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    this is awesome.. i'm making a character right now.. as always, it will be a paladin :)
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome I'll do this In the next few days. I was playing wow tonight before I saw these responses about setup. Before you know it three hours had passed...hehe
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    Before you know it three hours had passed...hehe

IKR! :laugh:
  • Muldactus
    Options
    I'm online now - should be for another hour or so if anyone wants to drop in and say Hi.

Dwarf Shaman named Oldeman!
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    When I reroll I'll join this server and guild :). I'd say if but lets be honest.. I know I'll come back to WoW eventually. Just have to get to the point where I get the net at my place again. Which could happen soon if I decide to rent out the other bedroom in my townhouse. Particularly since said possible room mate is a teacher and she will need the net. Until then paying my mortgage, buying gas for my car, and eating will remain priorities in the good ole budget :).
  • Muldactus
    Options
    I'm ready to create the guild - have the charter and everything - but having trouble getting signatures. Apparently 2-3g isn't enough to entice people ;)

Anyway, if anyone happens to be online in the next day or so, feel free to log into Lightbringer with your alt (or create one) and /friend Oldeman and send me a whisper. Any signature help would be appreciated. :)
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I may start back up again ... I do kinda miss wow. I've been so wrapped up in D3 lately, but I do miss my warlock and priest. I'll have to think about it. :)

I need me a little gnomie! :)
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've created a Draenei Mage called wickedeadly. I've added the three names posted on here so far so if you go on there add me too!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i created a dranei paladin named "clydethecat". as of today i'm level 12 and about to go to westfall for quests. :)
  • Friday74
    Friday74 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I created a dwarf mage named "Solsong" and added all names above me :-)
  • merxiana
    merxiana Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a draenei priest named Nystelissa and added all the names above me. :)
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'll be setting mine up tonight probably .. finally got more wow time and everything updated (OMG what a process!)
    I'll update when I figure out name and what kinda char I want to make :)
  • Muldactus
    Options
    So far we've got:

Oldeman
    Clydethecat
    Fictional
    Nystelissa
    Solsong
    Wickedeadly

Anyone joining, feel free to add all of us and say hello.

I'm still trying to get sigs for the Guild Charter. Apparently it's a rather affluent server, so offering 5g per signature isn't getting me any takers so far. I'll keep trying!