Added everyone on the list.
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    Harusame. Human paladin.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I only need 1 more signature to get the guild started.

I'll try to be online several times today and tonight, so hopefully I can catch a few of you for the signature and then sending invites.

I've also got a number of 6 slot linen bags that I can give people to help out. Bit more linen and then I can start working up to 8 slot wool bags.
  • Muldactus
    Options
    It's done! I got the last signature I needed, and the guild is open and ready for invites. :)
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've added most people I think but haven't seen anyone online when I happen to be playing. Can you send me an invite for the guild?
  • Muldactus
    Options
    I'm either on during the day off-and-on before 1pm central time, or I'm online late at night central time after 11pm. I also transfered one of my 85s there because the server seems active and I wanted to try it. He's not in the guild, but if you see him online you're welcome to message him as well!

Oldeman (21 shaman)
    Oldemann (85 shaman)

Hmm..... seems to be a pattern there.....
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Unfortunately, I can't send ginvites unless you're online.

Solsong, Clydethecat, Olorra, and Clice are in the guild with Oldeman. Olorra and Clice were paid signs, and I don't know if they even play the characters. That said, they ALL have invite ability, so if you catch any of them online ask them for the invite.
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I have been on and off for the past week or so... I think I have added everyone!
  • _Laughter
    _Laughter Posts: 17
    Options
    I'd be interested but most likely would start over from level 1.
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Level 1 is great - thats where all of us are started. I got my shaman to level 25 before I decided I liked what I saw in chat enough to bring a highbie here and give it a go that way too.

Once you've created one, feel free to post up the character name here and we'll all friend you.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Lexagon - female warlock mage lvl 6 I think.

All I have to say is I'm kinda liking starting somewhere new. I was so used to the old WoW that I got tired of testing out new chars because the quests were all the same. Now at least there's variety.

Feel free to add me ... I saw Clyde on last night, but didn't think to msg .. LOL
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I am having lots of fun leveling a new character on here! I got my Dwarf to level 21 thus far.

I haven't see anyone on yet though
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm on hiatus until Mists comes out, but I'll roll an alt with you when I return... I'll have to hold my nose for a bit when I click to make an Ally though...
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Cool idea but I refuse to play on a PVE server. No fun just sitting around town with no world pvp.
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Sorry you feel that way Arctic, but I can respect that. You're still welcome to make a character there, add us all to friends, and login occasionally to chat if you see us online.
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea. I will look you all up if I re-sub for the xpac.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Sorry you feel that way Arctic, but I can respect that. You're still welcome to make a character there, add us all to friends, and login occasionally to chat if you see us online.

Something about Red = Dead and then getting all your friends to show up for large scale PVP battle in the Middle of no where for no reason at all.
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options

Something about Red = Dead and then getting all your friends to show up for large scale PVP battle in the Middle of no where for no reason at all.

I have a max level hunter on Illidan (PVP) and a max level hunter on Thrall (PVE). I didn't notice much of a difference leveling either toon. I was probably involved in more world pvp on my PVE hunter leveling up due to the fact that I would always queue BGs and most of the time be red. The PVE warriors could never resist hitting someone who was red thinking it was an easy kill. There was a point where I was just staying flagged red looking for fights.

The biggest issue I had moving from PVP to PVE was the first time I saw a gnome I couldn't kill. That hurt :(
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Lexagon - female warlock mage lvl 6 I think.

All I have to say is I'm kinda liking starting somewhere new. I was so used to the old WoW that I got tired of testing out new chars because the quests were all the same. Now at least there's variety.

Feel free to add me ... I saw Clyde on last night, but didn't think to msg .. LOL

ah man.. i missed you.. i'm normally on between 7p and 830p pst .. i'll look for you next time i'm on :)