Intros!

Options
12346»

Replies

• nicholegregory7755
    Options
    Wow-we have the same stats..good luck to you:) Maybe we can encourage each other through this challenge. :happy:
  • Nina9925
    Nina9925 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hello, I am Christina. I really want to get rid of the rest of the weight that has been lingering around.

Week 1 weight in : 168
    by June 16th I want to be:165
    July 1: 157
    August 1st: 153
    September 1st: 145

I workout 5-6 days a week, I need to really focus on not eating as much!!! I can't wait to do this challenge.
  • binaryisforlovers
    Options
    Heather here!

SW: 180
    CW: 167
    GW: 160

Need to get back into my fitness routine!
  • GeorgiaWin
    GeorgiaWin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow teammates!! This is my first challenge and I'm new to the site. Started 1 day late, but will work harder! Together, we can do this!!!

Stats:
    Height: 5'1"
    HW: 190 lbs
    SW: 184 lbs (when I joined mfp)
    CW: 180 lbs
    GW: 125-130 lbs
  • rput
    rput Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and I'm brand new to MFP and this group. I am ready to get to my goal weight and hope this group is even more motivation for me.

Stats:
    Height: 5'9
    SW (6 weeks after having my daughter): 187
    CW: 171
    GW: 155
  • leigh_chapman
    leigh_chapman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Group goals sound great! I'm in. I started MFP back in January and lost 16 pounds; felt great!! As summer approached, I've put back on a few more mostly b/c I can't resist a cold beer or two with friends. But I need to get back on the bandwagon and get to my goal weight.

Height: 5'4"
    Age: 40+ with a 2-year old who has aged me a bit beyond that!!
    HW: 162
    SW: 158 in Jan 2012
    CW: 146
    GW: 128 (college weight)
  • alwest0902
    alwest0902 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Alicia. This is my first group and challenge. I look forward to being a part of this for the challenge and motivation.

Stats:
    Height: 5'6"
    HW: 224 lbs
    CW: 183 lbs
    GW: around 160
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Emma, wanting to get to goal weight by 1st September :)

SW: 213
    CW: 163
    GW: 143
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My goal is to tighten and tone and shed an average of 1-2 pounds each week until I get the look and feel of being an athlete who takes the absolute best care of herself ~ body, mind and soul. I would like to make this a lifestyle not a diet and ingrain good routines that will keep me fit and healthy 4 life.

Height 5'7''
    SW135
    CW135
    GW115

I am starting my challenge off with doing a 5 day cleanse and getting in 10 glasses or more of water in and taking vitamins.
  • mongohungry1
    mongohungry1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Raymond im stoked to join the group i've reset my goal weight and ready to charge it!!!
    SW:212

GW:185 -New goal weight.

CW:212
    will weigh in tomorrow.
  • mongohungry1
    mongohungry1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Raymond im stoked to join the group i've reset my goal weight and ready to charge it!!!
    SW:212

GW:185 -New goal weight.

CW:212
    will weigh in tomorrow.
    HW:230
  • acalhounsauls
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just posted my first weigh in and realized that I didn't introduce myself when I joined the group. I'm Ann and my starting weight for the group was 171. I started using myfitnesspal to track my eating and exercise almost two years ago. I was about 165 then. I kept it up for a couple of months, lost weight, but quit tracking. And as you can tell I gained it all back, plus 6 lbs. I didn't do anything but track before. I'm hoping that being part of a community will keep me at it this time around.
    Stats:
    5'3"
    SW 171
    CW 167
    GW (for summer) 150 (though the 141 would be awsome)
    GW (ultimate) 130
  • sabrina8421
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am Sabrina :)

Age 27
    Height - 5'11
    CW - 185
    GW - 155-160

Up until about 3 yrs ago I weighed 145-150 pds. My target goal weight is to be in the middle of the recommended BMI for my height/age. I was happiest when I was around 150pds and stayed that way for several years. The lowest I've every weighed was 125-130pds that was both my pre baby and after baby weight (I went from 190 after I had my son back down to 130 for several years) which was way under weight for my height. Hoping to just get to a point where I look a feel healthier!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm Marilyn. I Started out gung ho in January lost 8 lbs pretty easily, then slowed down. I looked at old stats today, I've been losing 1lb a month since March. My goal has been 5 lbs a month. I've been right-weight twice in my life for 2 or 3 years at a time. I was stuck at 203 for 4 1/2 years. I do pretty well when I do my own food, when my husband does meals he doesn't measure and I have a hard time figuring out how much I'm eating. I've gotten really bad about exercising.

Current weight 191.6
    challenge goal 176.6
  • right2b
    right2b Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a newbie to MFP. I had started with a group on June 1st to lose 10lb but yesterday it closed and formed another type of group. I like the 90 day goal to lose 30 lb...so I am in!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I am new to the group and a little late but I am sure I will catch up!

SW: 150
    GW: 135
    Height: 5'10"

I have always struggled with my weight. I remember working out by myself when I was just 14 years old. Though I didn't need to then. In the past recent years I took advantage of my body, which was once great, and abused my fast metabolism. I also struggled with a huge drinking problem in my teens and I have been a non-drinker for about a year now.

I really want this. I feel like I can't wear any of my pants because they don't look cute anymore. I buy skirts that I don't wear because I am so embarrassed of my legs.

I want to be a hottie. I want to be that girl that looks confident and happy and healthy.

I am hoping to be down to 140 by the end of june. and 135 by the end of july.

My reward for getting to 135 is going to be a new wardrobe. I have held on to so many pieces of clothing that are too big or too small for too long now. I have come into my womanhood feeling like a slob because I don't know what to wear ever. I am also going to treat myself to a photoshoot with my hunny.

I want to wear a bikinin this summer.

I want all of it!
  • amphotography
    amphotography Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just starting out. I'm a week behind, but that's ok. I'm hoping having more group support will help me lose and stay healthy.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cana....

Stats:
    Height: 5'6"
    HW: 187 lbs
    SW: 141.2 lbs (starting meaning when group join weight!!)
    CW: 139.8 lbs
    GW: 135-145 lbs .... body fat goal of 21%
  • piperpooh
    piperpooh Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi-- I'm Meg,
    Just joining, but I've been tracking for a while now. I like this challenge and am excited to join!!

June 1 SW: 169
    CW: 166
    Goal for Challenge: 145
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Krys. I just found this group, and I'm excited to be joining towards the start of this challenge!

I am 36 years old, have been married for 8.5 years, work full time in a stressful career, and have a 3 year old daughter. I joined MFP on June 6, and have logged in every day since then, and have lost a net of 1 pound (lost 2 lbs last week after gaining 1 lb the first week).

I am still looking for friends that log in every day and are active (and verbal!) in MFP, so if you have similar goals, or just like to encourage people along their weight loss journey, I would love an "add"!

Stats:
    HW: 210 lbs
    SW: 192 lbs (starting meaning when group join weight!!)
    CW: 191 lbs
    GW: 140
    ETA: GW for Challenge: 165