TMI maybe but asking anyways.....

2»

Replies

• aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 994 Member
    Thanks for all the feedback. This has been very helpful. I'm going to pick up some of the items that have been mentioned here and see how that goes. I'll also try the room temp water. I usually drink room temp water all day long but not first thing in the morning so I'll try that and see if it makes a difference.
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    i went on a crash diet a number of years ago and my digestive system never really recovered (my poor body :frown: ). i had spent the last 5 years going #2 only twice a week and it made me feel soooo awful -- sluggish, heavy, bloated. i started taking some herbal supplements (senna) at the end of last year and they helped my "flush out" my system and that week, i lost like 4 lbs of excess "weight". immediately, bloating went down and i felt so much lighter. i didn't want my body to get dependent on it, so i stopped taking it. with lots of water, extra fiber in foods i eat and eating at TDEE (6 meals spread out through the day), i've been going very regularly.

hope this helps!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    For me when I started eating 300g of protein and high fiber intake, it made me starting bombing it our twice a day.

Also what other people have suggested....mineral oil, flaxseed oil ect.

Also I think Taco Bell cleans the system out too.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Oh and tons of water helps fight being backed up too!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 994 Member
    My boss took us to lunch today at this dive bar. Its a place where you get coney dogs. Well I really didn't care to have one but I did anyways because the other 10 people were. Well I'm glad I did. I'm not going to get into detail but WOW...that totally worked. I feel great! Maybe it was the grease that did it. I don't know but it worked. I didn't really like the coney dog so I will not be having it again but I am glad it helped me with my issue this time around. :laugh: