Introductions

Options
13»

Replies

• wittfoth1985
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm EFB my 3 month old and really really hoping to safely lose some lbs while BF! Glad to see there is a support group for us!
  • abiswags
    abiswags Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Abbii. I am BF a almost 3 month old. Sometimes my supply dips but I always get it back up. Trying to lose weight. I BF my oldest for 3 months. Trying to do 6 months atleast. Feel free to add me!
  • smmundy
    smmundy Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey there everyone! I am 28y/o and EBFing my 7 month old chicken nugget. I am dying to lose the last ten pounds I gained while prego and would love to go a bit further and get back to my pre marriage weight.

I am finding it hard to lose at this point because I am hungry All.The.Time. so of course I eat All.The.Time. Recently I have made the decision to get my butt in gear and start exercising (sporadically) and actually tracking the food I eat so I can see just how crappy I have been eating.

I am excited to have a group that can help motivate me to get on track in a healthy way that is safe for us boobie sisters!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am nursing my 10 month old and have a 3 yr old also. I have been able to loose about 45 pounds while breastfeeding. I am down to 157 but have recently come to a plateau. Its pretty frustrating at this point. I have been doing everything right. Its nice to see people that are struggling with the same thing. Anyone know how man calories i should be eating to breastfeed a 10 month old? she only eats about 3 times a day from me, then the rest is solids. I think this is my problem because im not sure how much to incorporate for nursing at this point. Thanks!