Stephanie's Body Revolution

Options
2»

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    LOL Suzanne, mentally prepare yourself- it is harder!!!!! She does more crazy balance things like 1-legged squats with weights, and reverse planks. It's nothing we are not prepared for, though. It's just that a few times I look at the TV and go "she has got to be kidding". Then when I try it, it's actually not as impossible as it looks! I made it through both, but felt like my butt had been properly kicked. However, I was appreciating the fact that I now have muscle definition in my REAR END! It's all so worth it!

Taking the weekend off for Canada Day camping - starting up fresh next week! Have a good one :-)
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Ok,Thank you.I'm looking forward to starting phase 2.Have fun at your Day Camping :smile:
  • stephanj
    Options
    OK, this workout 5 is going well, except for one part: that series where she goes back and forth from the 1-legged crab to the crescent leg pec flies with the bands....yeowch!!!

My weight was up a bit this week due to camping, but I feel back on track. I have to up my eating from 1200 to 1400, my bmr, and add back in more carbs, I just found I didn't have enough energy!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'm glad your back.Your doing real good :happy:
  • stephanj
    Options
    Felt lots of energy after finishing #6 this time, so I added in 10 minutes of my pink method kickboxing cardio. I am going to keep adding some cardio after as much as possible, sort of a mini kickstart. What can I say, I am a masochist lol.
    NSV tried on a dress I had ordered online months ago. When it arrived in march it looked awful on me I looked pregnant. Took it out of the back of the closet and tried it on and it looks so much nicer, dd was telling me how pretty I looked. Feeling confident, feeling pretty, finally! This workout is taking the pounds of my waist, where I really needed it! I may actually end up with a 29 inch waist, which is something I thought was impossible for me after babies!!!!
  • stephanj
    Options
    Well, you guys weren't lying, workout 7 was tough.
    But I survived!!!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    That's really good.You can do it :happy:
  • stephanj
    Options
    I have officially lost 10 lbs since the beginning of June! 5 lbs to go to LTG!!!!

OK, wo 7 still is kicking my butt, I am taking an extra week of 7/8 before I move forward. I want to be able to do a solid boat pose, and those one-legged pushups, and the squat thrusts - OMG!!!!!
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Way to go!!
  • stephanj
    Options
    Still with it! Started wo 9 yesterday. Could barely do it!
  • stephanj
    Options
    OK, I will just be happy if I can eventually FINISH workout 9! Yeesh! I end up collapsing halfway through circuit 4!
  • stephanj
    Options
    I actually made it through all of wo 9!!!!! I am getting stronger and amazing myself.
  • stephanj
    Options
    OK you guys, I have quite the dilemma...my knee has been really bothering me for the past week, so I have stopped but it is still a little iffy. I want to finish this off so badly, I don't want to start and then quit, but there is so much weighted plyo going on, I am scared of a permanent injury. I haven't had my knee assessed by a doc (I am in Canada so it would take me months to get an appointment), it's just always been one of those things that has bugged me on and off.

SO I am going to try and move on to WO 11 and 12 and finish it off, but I may have to switch to low-impact, which will not be giving me the same results, obviously. I don't believe that stopping workouts entirely is a smart thing to do. What do you think?
  • stephanj
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Confession time - I have been in a holding pattern for the past few weeks. Food and exercise slipping. I have been working two jobs and under serious stress. Like, serious, my hair has been falling out lol.
    Good news is things have settled down again. I am going to get through this week and next doing 9/10/C3 and then move on to 11/12 and finishing strong!

I am back baby!