Clean Eating Friends???

Options

Replies

• greenlj77
    greenlj77 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi there. I'm new to MFP and other than my sister, don't know anyone just yet. I'd like to get in touch with some clean eating/paleo/primal people to help inspire me to stay on the wagon, so to speak. Please feel free to add me!
  • ricashaye
    ricashaye Posts: 3
    Options
    I've just started to eat more raw, delicious foods. Trying to cut out the processed stuff right now, and I'm not following a program. Considering Kimberly Snyder's book? Anyway, I'd love to make some friends to help remind me that I'm in this for the long haul. :)
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am just getting started with this 'clean eating' thing too. Most of you are half my age. But I really need support friends. So any of you can add me as friends.
  • JustineSane
    JustineSane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I am a mom of 3, I have lost 70lbs so far.. about 50 since I started tracking on MFP. I have been 'basically' eating clean for the past 7 months, a combination of Tosca Reno's Eat Clean and Bob Harper's Skinny Rules, and another plan for roller derby players like me.
    All the plans are very similar, with a few variations that help mix things up a bit, from each one I learn about new combinations to try. I am on week 3 of the Bob Harper Skinny rules and have gotten over a plateau I have been stuck at for awhile. I love his Turkey Meatballs recipe! From Tosca Reno I love Greek yogourt and muesli together.
    Add me if you like, my diary is open to friends, and I would like to see other people's diaries too for new meal ideas - not just recipes, but full eat clean meal combos :)

Thanks!
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm a clean eater as well. Haven't heard of this program that you're doing but it sounds great. My philosophy is "if your Grandma wouldn't recognize it as food, don't eat it." I try and eat organic as much as possible and cook everything from scratch. Add me as friend if you like!
    This is the philosphy I'm trying. My grandmother is 98 years old, cooks everything from scratch and has one of the sharpest minds I know!
  • msstuard
    msstuard Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't follow a program but I am continually trying to keep my diet as clean as possible along with reducing animal protein. sent a request.
  • SabrinaNorton70
    SabrinaNorton70 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to have a clean eating friend to help encourage me in this process. I am also a WLS patient and have lost over 100 pounds but need to get off 20 pounds that I have gained. Thank you for your support! Sabrina
  • pea_parki
    pea_parki Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I could really use some clean eating friends! I have recently purchased the Tosca Reno Eat Clean Diet Recharged and Workout books and I'm slowing trying to make the transition. I eat organic whenever possible but have a fairly strict shopping budget and a fiance who doesn't really like veggies so it's a learning curve!

Feel free to add me, I look forward to sharing advice and ideas :)
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me to. I'm just starting to eat clean (and urdestand what it means) and I'd like to have more clean eating friends.
  • libendai
    Options
    I'm a clean eater too. I really like to see what other clean-eaters are eating around here, since in Portugal our eating habits are a little different (I've been mostly in a Mediterranean diet all my life, never really eaten too much fast food). Adding you!
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to start eating cleaner so I flgured I would join this group so I can have friends with the same goal!!!
  • Audrey403
    Audrey403 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I try to eat clean, anyone feel free to add me.

I'm not really following any rules, and my diary is open, so if anyone has any constructive criticism or some good food recommendations I'd really appreciate it!!
  • runningbeee
    Options
    I've been eating clean for a couple of months now and it has totally changed my life. I still have a lot to discover about clean foods and am figuring out how it works the best for me. I do a lot of cooking but I find the hardest thing is eating out with friends and family. Please add me as I would love to discuss tips and tricks and offer encouragement. Eating clean is one of the best decisions I've made for myself recently!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I'm trying. Plese friend me
  • Neets086
    Neets086 Posts: 60
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am just getting started with this 'clean eating' thing. I am on a weight-loss mission, but I don't want to be on a diet, I want to make a lifestyle change that I can maintain forever! I have a few good friends who preach clean eating, and I am really trying my best to make this a part of my life. Please feel free to add me - I might have lots of questions until I get the hang of this, but I would appreciate to give and receive some support, encouragement, recipes, ideas, etc...

I will have to check out the books that were mentioned in previous posts!

Similar story, i am just starting out, following a meal plan from my trainer at the moment but slowly getting a grip on it all. Would love to have fellow clean eaters to help me along... Feel free to add :)
  • Buttabooti
    Options
    I started my clean eating today. I have done my research and stocked my pantry and I'm ready to start this new way of living. I want to raise my daughter on real food! I haven't heard of the "people" plans that you have mentioned. I will def look them up! I would love if we could motivate each other. :happy:
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm trying to eat clean... i normally have a luna bar or a cliff bar or something during the day, which is not clean, but it helps energize me while i'm running around at work... i'm following tosca reno's eat clean recharged book and i absolutely love it! it's already helped me lose 8 lbs! Feel free to add me! :)
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi you can ad me. I am a clean eater and follow Tosca Reno's Clean Eating program. You've totally got me looking into Jamies program to switch it up a bit now :)
  • BeachCat21
    BeachCat21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also a clean eater and invite any of you to also be my friend. My name is Holly and I have discovered that clean eating has greatly helped me lose weight :)
  • runnerbythesea
    Options
    New to MFP and trying to eat cleanly! I think it is a fabulous idea and aligns very well with the nutrition research I've done. I used to meticulously plan what I ate but instead I'm going to try to follow these healthful, general guidelines...my diary is open and I'm looking for friends!