Hey all, Male user :)

Options
2»

Replies

• rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Just to make sure I'm doing it correct, can someone have a look at the image ive taken and make sure I'm using the correct box for calories? http://i46.tinypic.com/ykrab.png

What you have circled in red is your BMR. You eat what it says two boxes down (2037 calories per day)

Your BMR is 1743 (never eat below this #)
    TDEE is 2397
    TDEE-15% cut is 2037
  • polza1888
    polza1888 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Really??!! That's a scary thought! I struggled to eat my 1800 today never mind 2000+ So by going onto the 2000+ it's basically going to put weight on my for the next few weeks and then hopefully shift again?
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Really??!! That's a scary thought! I struggled to eat my 1800 today never mind 2000+ So by going onto the 2000+ it's basically going to put weight on my for the next few weeks and then hopefully shift again?

Maybe....maybe not. Everyone will have different results when they do this.

I lost weight initially and then I gained a few pounds, but now I'm trending down.

If you are having a tough time reaching your calories then I suggest eating full fat items, PB (peanut butter), full fat greek yogurt (has a good amount of protein), and a good pp (protein powder)....just to name a few.

You can look at my diary if ya want to it's open for anyone to look at.

Also you can up your calories a bit at a time if ya want to, but some peeps just do it all at once. I took the slow route and as of 5/3/12 I jumped up to my cut value. And believe me your body will get used to eating more and it will thank you for it!!!!!! :drinker:
  • NonDebutante3dot0
    NonDebutante3dot0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Greetings, Male user!! Nice to have you here.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group guys :)