My Bodymedia Fit - 1st days feedback...

Options
124»

Replies

• KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing this. I've given my husband some options for my birthday and am hoping for the BodyMedia Core. I've upped my calories from 1200 to 1734 and not much is going on (started early January at 178 and cw is 165-168). However, I am very likely not chosing the proper activity level and am probably still eating WAY under TDEE. I don't exercise regularly and have a desk job. I'm fairly busy in the evenings at home with two kids and weekends are full of errands and running around, so sedentary is probably not the best option. I'm thinking I should revisit the Scooby and choose the activity level one up from sedentary and eat at that TDEE (but net BMR if there are any high burn days). Does that make sense? I'm also trying to work in 30-45 minutes of walking/jogging each night.

Hi! Definitely not sedentary!
    Id go with calculating lightly active and moderatly active and using a number in between the two. If you do get the 30-45 min jog/walk in every night or at least 5 days a week Id go with the Moderate number.