It's Time for a Revolution!

Options
Innerautumn
Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
I decided to lose some weight in February and dropped 30 pounds so far! I watched calories, did jm 30ds and used my elliptical. I would like to lose 10-15 more and really tone up so I ordered jmbr. I am planning on really sticking to it over the summer! I think logging workouts this way will keep me motivated and accountable. I just did day 1 workout 1. Not too bad at all! I plan on doing cardio 1 tonight.

Replies

• KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your success thus far! Welcome to JMBR---it gets hard, but definitely worth it!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Yes,congratulations.I'm glad your here with us :happy:
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your success thus far! Welcome to JMBR---it gets hard, but definitely worth it!

That scares me a bit! I guess I will just do what I can. I am not in very good shape!
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    I ALMOST wimped out and went to bed instead of doing cardio 1. I am so glad that I didn't. It was way easier than I thought it would be. After doing level 3 of 30ds, I think phase 1 of BR won't be too tough for me. I can totally do this!
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Workout 2 - COMPLETE! I need to get some heavier weights for part of this. I will do cardio 1 later tonight. I am also still using my elliptical for 45 minutes each day.
  • Jennifer_lynn85
    Options
    Welcome! I am going into week 5 tomorrow and let me tell you workout 3 and 4 are SO much harder than 1 and 2! Just be ready!!!
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Just did cardio 1. I am going to do the kick start plan, but I am not doing the diet. It is hard to stick to that with a family to feed. Cardio 1 is very comfortable for me now. After a month of this I know I will be ready to move on to phase 2. I know that it has to get a lot harder because I watched the infomercial and saw amazing results. That's what I am looking for. I want to go back to school in August (I'm a teacher) and have my co-workers shocked by my progress. I want to melt the fat and find some muscles. I know that is going to take some work.
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Day 3 is a success. I completed cardio 1 TWICE! The back of my legs are really sore today. I think maybe the running man? I don't fee like I have enough room to do the suicides properly. I am going diagonally and I have about eight feet from one corner until I crash into my elliptical.
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I hate the Running Man. I did the Kickstart week and after doing Cardio 1 9 times in one week I am over it. I know I still have to do it for three more weeks, I did lose 6lbs and 2 inches during the kickstart.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I was so happy to be finished with cardio 1 everyday and found that I actually kind of like it when I only do it twice a week! Great job innerautumn, way to get it done even when you don't necessarily want to!
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I was so happy to be finished with cardio 1 everyday and found that I actually kind of like it when I only do it twice a week! Great job innerautumn, way to get it done even when you don't necessarily want to!

I hope I feel the same as you do about Cardio 1. I have it tomorrow for the first time since my kickstart week. I have enjoyed not having to do it for the last few days. Its not that its hard its just doing the same moves over and over again gets boring.
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Just finished day 4! I had my daughter take pictures of me so I would have some "before" pix. I wish I had done that before I lost 30 pounds! I am going to have her take some more after phase 1 and hopefully I will see a difference.
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Mark day 5 off the list! I did both workout 2 and cardio1! I went shopping with my girls today and bought a new swimsuit (and I actually like it and don't feel like a whale!), two new summer dresses (one is strapless and shows off my new shoulder muscles), 8 pound weights (so I can get even bigger shoulder muscles), and better shoes to workout in! What a great day!
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    I have officially started week 2! Got a heart rate monitor today (after my workout). I am a little scared to use it and find out my calories burned is less than I have been logging!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    The program definately gets more challenging, but I really liked Cardio 2 more than 1!! I don't miss 1 (esp the RUNNING MAN!!) LOL and Cardio 3 is c-r-a-z-y!! every 20 seconds you're doing a different move! I am almost done with the program, but think I may restart it and amp up the weights in the beginning workouts to make them more challenging!

Good luck on your revolution!! :smile:
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    I am officially done with the first two weeks! Hooray! It was so nice to put those DVDs back in the case and know that I was finished with them. I thought to myself, "Thank you for your services, but you will no longer be needed!" I gained a couple pounds the first week (I told myself it was muscle) and then lost three this last week. I feel thinner and that is what counts. I am constantly checking out my shoulders and upper arms. They are really getting some musles and I am diggin' them! I look forward to starting workouts 3 and 4 next week!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    That great.Your doing really good :happy:
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Just finished workout 3. Some parts were tough, others were not too tough. Overall, I am much sweatier than the last two weeks. I think this will bring about some real change! I have sweat dripping off of me and IT FEELS GREAT!!!
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Workout 4 is going to be a love/hate relationship for me. The trees in the beginning were SO tough for me. I have no balance! The part with weights up in the air and getting up and down on your knees - that was not my favorite! I loved the "squirms". I felt like that was a good ab workout. It is my goal to do all of the "hallow man" without ever putting my legs down.
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    This past week I was on vacation and stayed in a cabin in the mountains of Colorado. I brought my BR with me and did it faithfully everyday. I am so happy to say that I have now finished phase 1! Tomorrow is my rest day and then I begin phase 2. I am a little nervous because I am going on a conference on Monday and have to stay in a hotel room with my co-workers for four days. I cannot miss my workouts so I will have to do it in front of them or try to get them out of the room for about 35 minutes each day. Hopefully it won't be too humiliating! I don't like an audience ever but especially not the first time I am doing a workout!