Bar Guy

Options

Replies

• acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    well none of you have to worry anymore since im done with both of them.. mall guy blew me off AGAIN so im competly done with him and bar guy doesnt know where we stand because he asked within 24 hours of me seeing him what he was hoping to get out of this and i said i dunno know and that he feels like i lead him on which i didnt so with that and that i had sex with him on the first night he doesnt know what to do nor does he thikk we cant start over but he still says we are friends

i feel like a failure
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    well none of you have to worry anymore since im done with both of them.. mall guy blew me off AGAIN so im competly done with him and bar guy doesnt know where we stand because he asked within 24 hours of me seeing him what he was hoping to get out of this and i said i dunno know and that he feels like i lead him on which i didnt so with that and that i had sex with him on the first night he doesnt know what to do nor does he thikk we cant start over but he still says we are friends

i feel like a failure

don't be hard on yourself.. we live and we learn!! learn from this.. that's the best thing you can do. :flowerforyou:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Yeah I wouldnt worry about it, treat them as encounters, doesnt matter how they turn out... You arent breaking up out of an serious relationship...

On the flip side, you got to have sex :smokin:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

i feel like a failure

Well, tbh, I think you are well rid of mall guy. That wasnt going anywhere for a long time :flowerforyou:

And as for having sex with a guy you meet on the first night, he's right, there's no going back after that!

As Diana says, just learn by your mistakes and move on. Perhaps there is a lot to learn from your fellow Americans on here too!!? Seems like there are certain rules that pertain to your part of the world that you would be wise to adopt?

Look after yourself, keep positive and look forward to your next encounter! That next one might be the ONE!! :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

i feel like a failure

Well, tbh, I think you are well rid of mall guy. That wasnt going anywhere for a long time :flowerforyou:

And as for having sex with a guy you meet on the first night, he's right, there's no going back after that!

As Diana says, just learn by your mistakes and move on. Perhaps there is a lot to learn from your fellow Americans on here too!!? Seems like there are certain rules that pertain to your part of the world that you would be wise to adopt?

Look after yourself, keep positive and look forward to your next encounter! That next one might be the ONE!! :flowerforyou:

I agree with Anna on this. Mark this down as an experiance you learned from and move on. Good luck.
  • acasey0123
    Options
    to make a long story short i did hang out with bar guy again. then on friday me and mall guy went to get dinner at a restaurant and i saw bar guy and he saw me. he texted me and said that he saw me with another guy and i said we're just friends. Then the next day i found out bar guy deleated me on fb. So of course i thought he was done with me but he texted me last night. i asked again why he deleated me bc im so confused to everything and he texts back oh my god...then about 10 minutes later he fb friend requests me.

Am I being too crazy and making THAT big of a deal out of this or should I still stay my ground and not talk to him until he tells me why?
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Just from what you're sharing it sounds to me like they're both using you for companionship and/or sex. Do you have genuine interest in either of these guys? FB drama with people you're just starting to date is a bad omen. I think you should not see either of them because both situations seem to be kind of awkward? \m/
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    To me it is really not a mystery.
    You like Mall guy but seems no one else does,you either listen to their advice or ignore it accepting the consequences of either.

If the majority of people you know don't like your bf/gf or whatever, you should step back and see why they do. Usually there is some truth there.
    I'm sure this has been said already in the post.. as a guy.. if a girl invites me over the same night i met her, I will assume that she wants to hook up with me.. if the night was successful, and she invites me over the next night...same deal.. but hey, there's a small percentage that he could really be digging you and could possible want a relationship with you.. but I would keep that in mind when inviting some one over the first night you meet them. My opinion. Nothing wrong with this sort of scenario.. you're single and should have fun.

Yes, I hate to say it, but if you invite a guy over so soon he isn't thinking relationship mode, he is thinking hookup mode, and it is highly unlikely to change over to relationship mode. If you want a relationship with a guy, you have to go out with them in public places, and get to know them without sex complicating it. If you want to have sex early on, fine, but realize you risk the chance of derailing the relationship.
  • acasey0123
    Options
    but am i over analzying it and going crazy on why he didnt say why he defriended me?
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    He deleted you cos he saw you with another guy! :noway:

Then he friend ed you again cos you lied and said the other guy was just a friend!! :laugh:

What's so confusing?? Or am I missing something.......
  • acasey0123
    Options

Then he friend ed you again cos you lied and said the other guy was just a friend!! :laugh:

why wont he tell me? and its not like im in a commited relationship with any of the two guys more of FWB more so with bar guy so i dont understand if he did it why he freaked out and deleated me
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

why wont he tell me? and its not like im in a commited relationship with any of the two guys more of FWB more so with bar guy so i dont understand if he did it why he freaked out and deleated me

Does he know you consider him a FWB?
    That kind of has to be a mutual agreement.
  • acasey0123
    Options

he said we were fwb in a text before
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options

Guys want to think they're the only one in there, even when they're not willing to commit to only being with you. Like a sultan with a harem, man can have a goal of conquest and when they see another man around, it angers them. Don't mix this up with other emotions.

You seem to want this guy to admit feelings he isn't admitting to himself (and may not even have).
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    If he's gonna be a weirdo and immature and unfriend people maybe you deserve something better...
  • Carl01
    Options

he said we were fwb in a text before

Then probably he has some feelings by the sounds and thinks the FWB thing is a way to be with you and get the fun stuff.
    At this point there is no upside for him trying to get into a relationship,so he will continue to sabotage anything else you might have going to maintain what is.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    but am i over analzying it and going crazy on why he didnt say why he defriended me?

Yes you are over analyzing it and going crazy!

You and bar guy had sex the first night you met, no matter what feelings you do or do not have he has limited you to booty call girl. He sees you out with someone else and deletes you from FB...that gets you to contact him or vice versa, he isn't looking to date you he needed a reason to call/text you because he figures she did it once she may do it again!

Not rocket science, and I apologize if this comes off as rude, but we predicted all this when you first asked the question. Hell Anna didnt believe it to be true but it played out about like the men called it.

Don't answer his calls or texts he is going to eventually only call when drunk after or near last call. Best to delete him now from FB and your phone and chalk it up to a life lesson...unless you are cool with booty call in that case just tell him! Hey bar guy don't expect me to call for dinner etc I am gonna call when I need to get laid and you can do the same but don't read into it and if you see me out on a date you have no right to be upset or make an *kitten* of yourself all we have is sex plain and simple!

Or something like that
  • acasey0123
    Options
    bar guy we have only hooked up thats basically the only thing we've done... and he doesnt want to stay the night (well thats a whole nother long stupid story...where i dont get where hes coming from) but i hang out with mall guy like going out to dinner and mini-golf so basically like to go on dates
  • Carl01
    Options
    I am sorry,this is also going to sound rude but no idea how to be honest and also completely tactful.

You need to mature and decide what you want,this playing both sides against the middle thing is just going to lead to heartache.

If you like mall guy then dedicate yourself to developing a relationship with him,the other guy needs to be back burnered.
    If you don`t want a relationship then be honest to yourself and him so he can decide what he should do in light of the fact there is a person you are sleeping with.
    It sounds like you are regularly dating him and then having sex with some one else.
    How would you like that situation if it was being hidden from you?

If bar guy is not a relationship desire but really just a fvck buddy to you then he needs to know that is where he stands.
    Otherwise you will continue to be at the far point of a dead end road with him.

You cannot have both without all kinds of problems so accept that as fact and get your head screwed on straight.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I'm talking about bar guy....he considers you solely as a booty call ! If that isn't what you want lose his #