Stage 1 DONE! Pics included:)

Ok, I finished the last special workout on Friday, here are my full stats:

Workout A:
Squats- 20lb weighted barbell >90lbs Smith Machine
Push ups- 30 degree incline on bench the whole time, but form improved drastically and I didn't take breaks anymore
Seated Row- 40lbs> 92.5lbs
Step-Ups- 30lbs (15ea hand)> 40lbs (20ea hand) (this is on a bench press bench)
Prone Jacknives- BW, but improved and slowed down the moves toward the end!

Special workout !:
Squats- 60 with 20lb barbell- thought my legs were going to fall off!
Push ups- 12 almost perfect ones
Seated Row- 60 with 40lbs- shoulders got crampy!
Step Ups- 15 with 30lbs
Jacknives- barely 15!

Workout B:
Deadlift- 30lb weighted barbell>100lb smith machine
Dumbbell Shoulder Press- 20lb (10ea hand)> 50lb (25ea hand)
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown- 70lbs>100lbs
Lunge- 20lb (10ea hand)> 50lb (25ea hand)
Swiss Ball Crunch- BW>25lb barbell on chest

Special Workout B:
Deadlift- 35 with 30lbs
Dumbbell Shoulder press- 25 with 20lbs (10ea hand)
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown- 26 with 70lbs
Lunges- 25 with 20lbs (10ea hand)
Swiss Ball Crunch- 26 with BW

I'm very happy with my progress on everything but pushups, but those have improved, so I'll take it! The special workouts were kind of hard, I think it's way harder to do several of a move instead of just a few!!

And here are my weight/measurement changes in the 6wks:
Weight: SW- 210 CW- 204.5 Loss of 5.5lbs

Measurement Difference (Just listing the change in inches)
Calves: down 1.5" on each calf!
Thighs: Down about 3" on Right and 4" on left!
Hips: Down 2.5"
Waist at bellybutton: Down 1"
Natural Waist: down 2.5"
Under Breast: Down 1.5"
Breast: Down 2"

For a grand total of 19.5"! Now, I will say I'm not the best at measuring, but I did my absolute best to measure in the same spots each time!

Now for the pics. This is my first time posting pics here, so I hope I'm doing it right!

PicsArt_1339423508279.jpg

PicsArt_1339423638698.jpg

I am thrilled with my progress and can't WAIT for Stage 2!!

Replies

• Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    i can't see the pic, is it the one in your profile? Cos that's pretty outstanding!
  • avalynsmom
    avalynsmom Posts: 78
    I just changed the one in my profile to the actual one, the one that was on there was from last week:) and Thanks! I can't figure out how to put them in the post, I did it the same as with previous online message boards, but it didn't work:(
  • Excellent progress! You can't see the pics in the post but if you copy & paste in a new window it'll take you to your photo bucket page. I'm starting week 3 of stage 1 this week!
  • avalynsmom
    Thanks! Yeah, idk what I'm doing with the pics lol:) How are you liking it so far?
  • isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Yay, great job!
  • I love it so far! Can't wait to see the resullts when we are finished. On your pics if you copy the photo bucket link that starts with IMG they'll work here. You just have to change the IMG at the beginning and end to lower case.
    Good luck with stage 2!
  • avalynsmom
    Oh THANK YOU!! Lol:)
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Amazing change. You really motivate me to get started. I finally finished reading the book and am looking for weights right now.
  • avalynsmom
    Thank you:) Glad I could motivate you! I'm just loving it and loving the muscles:) I've always been rather muscular, no matter my weight, but I've never had great definition, and even under the layer of fat, you can start seeing awesome definition, like individual quads, my calves are getting an awesome cut, and I'm loving my triceps:) All without stupid tricep specific exercises, LOVE it!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Incredible transformation!!
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Thanks for posting this! Great motivation!! I'm starting this week and it's really helpful to see what starting & ending weight you did.

Great progress!!!! keep it up!!!!! :drinker:
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Great progress - Were you following the suggested diet as well?
  • avalynsmom
    Great progress - Were you following the suggested diet as well?

Thank you. I'm not following the diet, but I am pretty much following the cals and macro ratios. I actually use fat2fitradio.com to calculate my cals, so I eat 2300 every day, and sometimes I did/do eat 200 extra on weight days, just kind of depending on how I'm feeling. And I also shoot for 1g of protein/lb of bodyweight. I kind of follow "The Abs Diet" but I actually count cals and eat extra to meet my cal goals:)

Edit: I believe that the fat2fit calculations put my cals above what NR has for maintenance, so take that for what it's worth:) I went down to 2150 cause that was a slight cut from NR and stalled out a bit, upped again to 2300 and lost again:)
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    That is amazing progress! Well done!
  • avalynsmom
    Thanks!
  • NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Holy MACARONI!!!!! I am absolutely dying to start this (waiting on wrist issues to be solved) and you are making me all the more antsy! Look at how much you have changed! You give me hope! Thank you for being brave enough to post your pictures. Wow! Many, many congrats to you! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • avalynsmom
    Thank you so much:) You're gonna love it:) I've been telling everyone I know who is trying to lose to eat and lift lol:) When I get really brave, I'll post the bra/panties pics, cause they're even more impressive!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Love Love Love your progress!!! I was waffling on doing the specials, but I think tomorrow I will do them.

I'm at 2300 calories also, I have to add 300 more because I am breastfeeding.

I am so impressed with your measurements AWESOME!!!

Keep it up!!!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Your photos are fantastic!!! Congratulations, and your increases in weight are just as impressive as your photographic results!!! :)
  • avalynsmom
    Thank you:) I'm super proud of all of it. Each workout I push myself and think it's gonna be too hard, and it's not:)