EM2WL just hit 5000!!! We did vids to celebrate!

Options
ANewLucia
ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
Wow, EM2WL just hit 5000....WOW O WOW is all I can say....Kiki and I have been asked a few times how did the group get started so we thought it would be cool to celebrate this occassion with our story...enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7WMvI5P7IE&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoNCFWty8mA&feature=plcp

A big thank you to all of you guys...all the moderators that spend hours and hours helping us to keep up with the boards...and to all the EM2WL family that pay it forward supporting those that join...we appreciate each and every one of you!

Taking our lives back...one meal at a time!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Happy 5000!
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Just watched them...thanks for doing those! So thrilled to see the group reach 5000! Whoo-hoo! :drinker: :happy:
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Thanks lady! Who woulda thunk...LOL!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Congrats guys. What you are doing is of real service to so many people. So thank you.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Awesome Group, awesome videos, awesome information, from 2 awesome ladies!! Thank you!!
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    HAPPY 5000!!!!!! I am watching the videos right now!
  • nettasaura
    nettasaura Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thank you! Having this group is the best thing ever.....because most everyone I have told that I am doing this and will figure out how to MAKE it work for me....well...they all look at me like I've grown three heads!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Awesome videos guys - thanks for all you do!
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just watched the videos too! You're both great, informative and FUN to watch! LOL I'm pretty much a newbie but loving this so far! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and your support.

yourock.gif
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I really can relate to what you guys are saying in these videos. Trying to explain this to my friends who do low cal diets and no exercise is like talking to a wall. Because I am just starting and they do not see my results yet, they refuse to listen and think I am crazy!
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    LOL SSgtWifey...That is the reason I took so many pics... I knew for my friends to believe they would have to see...lol
  • 2BeHealthy4Life
    Options
    Simply Wonderful...
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on 5K! I just found your website, and I am so excited to spread the word. :smile:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful moment for you guys and for everyone :) CONGRATS!!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Kudos to a wonderful team of hard working Admins and Mods!
    Thank you for having the "nerve" to spread the word, I'm ever so glad I found you!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Cant believe it!! Lets hope we have 5000+ succes stories:)
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    <3!!!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    5000 members!!!! Wow!! I remember when it was just a few hundred of us!!!!
  • oonga
    oonga Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    awesome guys!! Congratulations and thank you for all your hard work and dedication!! :flowerforyou:
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Big thanks guys. I certainly appreciate all your time and energy. This is the only group/friends I've ever joined since being in mfp. I definitely be passing on the knowledge.:drinker: :flowerforyou: