EM2WL just hit 5000!!! We did vids to celebrate!

Options
2»

Replies

• Daphnemomof9
    Daphnemomof9 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    God had and has amazing plans for you both!
  • elly1979
    elly1979 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wheeee! Nice job! Love the stories, and how you labeled Kiki's the Rambler's Edition ;) heeeheee
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    PROUD member of the 5000 Enlightened!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

There are no words to express my gratitude to Kiki, Lucia and ALL of the members of "our family".

EM2WL has changed my life in more ways than I can count.

MY SINCEREST CONGRATULATIONS!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    Happy 5,000.....hope there are many more to come.:)
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    God had and has amazing plans for you both!

AMEN AND AMEN!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks guys...you all brought tears to my eyes on this morning with this thread! We love you guys!!!
    Lucia
  • Joeyje3
    Joeyje3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Nice! Glad to be part of the group :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Oh yes, I agree...God does have plans for EM2WL...He speaks of moderation in His Word...so starving is definitely not moderation:happy:

So we have to continue to share and spread the news that you don't have to starve, be miserable, grumpy, lose hair, have dry skin, lose precious muscle mass, lose sleep...ok, I will stop now...LOL.
    Lucia
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I agree...God does have plans for EM2WL...He speaks of moderation in His Word...so starving is definitely not moderation:happy:

So we have to continue to share and spread the news that you don't have to starve, be miserable, grumpy, lose hair, have dry skin, lose precious muscle mass, lose sleep...ok, I will stop now...LOL.
    Lucia

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wow, EM2WL just hit 5000....WOW O WOW is all I can say....Kiki and I have been asked a few times how did the group get started so we thought it would be cool to celebrate this occassion with our story...enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7WMvI5P7IE&feature=plcp
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoNCFWty8mA&feature=plcp

A big thank you to all of you guys...all the moderators that spend hours and hours helping us to keep up with the boards...and to all the EM2WL family that pay it forward supporting those that join...we appreciate each and every one of you!

Taking our lives back...one meal at a time!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

AWESOME!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo happy to be a part of this group!!!!!! :drinker:
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    :happy:
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Words can't express how happy I was to stumble, nope not stumble, to be lead to the EM2WL family because of hard earnest prayer!!!
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Words can't express how happy I was to stumble, nope not stumble, to be lead to the EM2WL family because of hard earnest prayer!!!
    :sad: :sad: you all have just brought me to tears....God bless you!