EMTWL haters

Options
becka63
becka63 Posts: 712 Member
I've noticed a lot of EMTWL haters on the main forum board....

....Are we that bad???!!

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Got me

I just do what works for me that doesnt make me miserable regardless of the time it takes
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    They're probably just cranky cuz they're HUNGRY :laugh:
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    They're probably just cranky cuz they're HUNGRY :laugh:

Totally agree :)
    I don't even go to another board. I get all the support I need here. That's what I am looking for.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    There will always be people who disagree with something other people do. Add in the highly charged nature most folks have with food (add on top of that- this a site for people who have poor relationships with food) and tempers flare.

I only notice when I start getting lazy- if I'm doing what I need to do I have my head down and go go go.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Like they hate the concept or they hate this group??

I stick to this group most of the time because it's hard beating my head against the table after reading the other threads and all of the "starvation mode" arguments saying it doesn't exist etc. etc.
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    It does seem silly. I was reading a thread the other day where one girl called EMTWL a cult and a few others joined in. TBH, I get much better advice and support here than I do anywhere else. It's a shame that some people will be scared off because of a few.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    It does seem silly. I was reading a thread the other day where one girl called EMTWL a cult and a few others joined in. TBH, I get much better advice and support here than I do anywhere else. It's a shame that some people will be scared off because of a few.
    Yes we are a sect lol *shakeshead*
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Well I would rather be a part of this cult and losing more weight eating 2000 calories a day instead of 1200. so they can all bite me.
  • mturgeon05
    Options
    Well I would rather be a part of this cult and losing more weight eating 2000 calories a day instead of 1200. so they can all bite me.

Agreed.
  • cazsyl
    cazsyl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I tend not to go into the other boards, different things work for different people, but I know I feel so much better now and it will only get better.
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I tend not to go into the other boards, different things work for different people, but I know I feel so much better now and it will only get better.

This ^^^^^^^ I want to help others see the light but can't stand all the negativity. Plus hearing others bash this way sometimes makes me second guess myself and I just don't want to put myself in that position.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

"Drinkin' the Kool Aid wif my peeps" :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options

"Drinkin' the Kool Aid wif my peeps" :heart: :heart: :heart:

:drinker:
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    They'll all just HANGRY!!!

I love our cult, I mean group. :laugh:
  • cazsyl
    cazsyl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    So we get to eat loads, support each other loads and we're all friendly.

I mean it's really threatening here in our cult isn't it - lol.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Lol, I know, it just seems really odd that my choice of how to eat could cause so much friction on the forum, when I know that no one's eating habits have any effect on my weight loss other than my own! Durrrrrr
  • mturgeon05
    Options
    Well, I just went to see what else was said on that thread after I left and it has been removed. Soo...apparently it got even more interesting. It was pretty entertaining :smile:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I have seen posts where they actually say it is a conspiracy and that we are all trying to make them fail, just like we are failing.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I am so glad for this group b/c the main forums are so full of negative people....Maybe they are all just hungry and are mad that we eat and they want to but won't.....They think that we all got overweight b/c of eating too much but none of them understand that it is what you eat and for me I actually gained so much weight from starving myself but many people say that can't happen but I am proof...If this is a cult then I am a cult fanatic....lol :)
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options

True this!!! :-D