The site is rolling...help us get this baby launched!

Options

Replies

• smurfee11
    smurfee11 Posts: 33
    Options
    Love cathe!!! Thanks to kiki i have already ordered 5 dvds!! Can you order dvds through the website or just the downloads?
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Love cathe!!! Thanks to kiki i have already ordered 5 dvds!! Can you order dvds through the website or just the downloads?

Actually through Cathe direct, only downloads, BUT, if you go through the amazon link and purchase her dvd's there...it will help the site as well.

Thanks!
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    I so want the Cathe workouts, so I plan to get them when I have enough money after my college graduation. I'll be sure to make my purchases through the EM2LW website so that I can help out.

OMG, can't imagine what you will look like if you do Cathe...lol!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    excellent! have logged onto the wesbite!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! I totally LOVE the new site!! You all have done an amazing job!!! I might be able to help with moderating...just depends on how time consuming it would be!

Also, gonna go make a donation right now!!

Please let me know if there's any other way I can help!!
  • rmk20togo
    rmk20togo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I just joined!!! Love it. I also had a workout buddy ask me this morning what the EM2WL thing was she saw me post on Facebook!
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Yay!!!! I totally LOVE the new site!! You all have done an amazing job!!! I might be able to help with moderating...just depends on how time consuming it would be!

KIKI...I know I am NOT supposed to be on here...but HELEN just said she might be able to MODERATE...

Oh and thank you hun for the donation!!!!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    I still can't log in : ( is it just me?
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Just had a friend sign up after seeing something about the site on FB!!!!!!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options

KIKI...I know I am NOT supposed to be on here...but HELEN just said she might be able to MODERATE...

Oh and thank you hun for the donation!!!!

You're very welcome! I'll PM Kiki and let her know about the moderator deal!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Wow! Ask and you shall receive! Thanks so much for all the moderator responses! I think that we have quite a few now, so we will be working with what we have and seeing if it is enough, but the rest of you will be on "standby" as the first we will call, lol... It's summer, and all of us are super busy, so it's up in the air if what we have is "enough"..

If I haven't messaged you back yet, I will! I'm swimming in messages, so just give me a sec ;)

Now you see why the need for mods are so great! LOL.

Even if you are not a mod, PLEASE don't let that stop you from jumping in and answering questions whenever you can!

Thanks again,

Kiki
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I still can't log in : ( is it just me?

:(

I'm not sure why it's doing that, it shows you as active and registered on the back end.

try resetting your password, and see if it recognizes your email address
  • applejack2
    applejack2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Joined the site today.Everything looks great. This is my first week EM2WL. Started Saturday. Feel great and am very excited. I've been lurking around for about a month.Feel this my time to shine. Thanks for all the encouragement.
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Joined the site today.Everything looks great. This is my first week EM2WL. Started Saturday. Feel great and am very excited. I've been lurking around for about a month.Feel this my time to shine. Thanks for all the encouragement.
    So glad you are here! Lucia
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    bump to read entirety later. A marvelous job!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    The site looks great! I look forward to learning more and more! Great job! Keep it up!

I created a "Ticker" image to advertise the URL, that anyone is free to copy and save to use, if they like.

em2wlLogoURL01.png
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    The site looks great! I look forward to learning more and more! Great job! Keep it up!

I created a "Ticker" image to advertise the URL, that anyone is free to copy and save to use, if they like.

em2wlLogoURL01.png

Cool, gonna use!
  • ANewLucia
    Options

em2wlLogoURL01.png

I am saving now. Wow nice! Thank you!
  • ANewLucia
    Options

em2wlLogoURL01.png

I am saving now. Wow nice! Thank you!

Is it possible for you to make a greyscale one? The moderators are red and the family is greyscale. It makes it easy for the mods to see when one of us have responded in a thread. If you can that would be awesome. Thank you so much!

Lucia