Fitness Challenge Sunday 6/30/12 - Sunday 7/7/12

Options

Replies

• DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    DEF IN!! BEEN SICK THIS WEEK SO I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO WORKOUT LIKE I LIKE TO BUT I HAVE BEEN IN TRYING TO GET SOME KIND OF ACTIVITY IN. SO HOPEFULLY I WILL BE BETTER SO THAT I CAN START THIS CHALLENGE! THANKS FOR THE PUSH

:wink:
  • ashleymarie530
    ashleymarie530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I thought it also started today !! But hey, I got in my exercise and we can say that today was just practice. Today I burned 1648 calories !! I was so hapy and feel great ! Tomorrow will be another great day ! LET'S DO THIS !!!
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    CHALLENGE IS OFFICIALLY ON!!!

Be sure you post daily here w what you did to burn the calories and how many.

GOOD LUCK, BEAUTIES!!!!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Well today is my rest day and I deserve and need it. That means I will be starting the challenge tomorrow.
    My normal workout tomorrow is CLX Lean 1. That is normally all I would do and burn maybe 150 calories. So tomorrow I will find a fun way to burn another 150. Looking forward to it!
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    Shaycat's IN! Sweet!!! Your one phase ahead of me in CE!!!

I just killed 212 cals w/Push Circuit 3 (chalean extreme) and will find a way to get the rest by the end of the day!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Weekly Goal: 2100 calories ( 300 each day )

Mon: calories burned: 566 How they were burned: 71 cals hula hooping, 301 cals burned on a 74 minute walk, 194 cals burned doing day 3 level 1 of JM 30 day shred.
    Total: Left to go: 1534

I've really surprised myself today. Totally shattered so I'm off for a hot shower and bed :) Goodnight all and good luck with your challenges!
  • JasmineElaineT
    JasmineElaineT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Rest DAY!
  • jah0217
    jah0217 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    868 burned today= 231 calories on a 50 minute hike (baby in front pouch) + 637 calories doing 45 minutes of Tae Bo
  • jah0217
    jah0217 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    868 burned today= 231 calories on a 50 minute hike (baby in front pouch) + 637 calories doing 45 minutes of Tae Bo
  • ashleymarie530
    Options
    Well I burned 714 calories today ! I hit the gym and did the elliptical and the bike. I am kinda bummed because I did have a lot of fat throughout today and that's going to be something I am going to work on !

Now I do have a question, how do you determine exactly or close to on how many calories you burned working out ? I do want to log close to exactly what I burn. Is the MFP accurate ?
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    You ladies KILLED it today!!!! Good for you! I did Chalean extreme push circuit 3 and painted my hallway and baseboards. = 349 is where it was at when I removed my HRM. im sure I burned more as I continued painting.

GOOD JOB!!! Get it again tomorrow!!!

I'm go a go see who hasn't posted their Sunday calories yet. You still have a couple more hours until Sunday is over...
  • mumof3crazyboyz
    mumof3crazyboyz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in it! Hard week to start due to out of town but I will push! One question though, if I am doing water activities how can I figure up my calories? THX
  • mumof3crazyboyz
    Options
    7/1 swimming 294 cals, little short but hopefully all the running around I did filled in the gap
  • mumof3crazyboyz
    Options
    7/1 swimming 294 cals, little short but hopefully all the running around I did filled in the gap> hopefully it's okay I post sunday on MOn or power was out for over 7 hours after getting home
  • mumof3crazyboyz
    Options
    Monday 7/2- Chalean Xtreme push 3 & turbo fire 45 ez total= 533 calories
  • FlowerPower79
    Options
    I know I'm a day late, but I would still love to participate. This is a great idea and is exactly what I need right now :smile:
  • katieolawrence
    katieolawrence Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I guess yesterday will have to be my rest day ;) I thought the challenge started today. I will burn some calories after work and report back. Great job to everyone else!!! Very inspirational!!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Monday burned 317 calories! 45 minutes of ChaLean Extream Lean 1 and 30 minutes of Zumba!

Normally I would just do the CLX so thank you so much for the extra push!
  • ashleymarie530
    Options
    Well it is only noon but so far today I have burned 421 going the elliptical. I'm hoping to hit the gym later tonight to burn off a ton more !! Great job everyone ! Keep up all the great work !
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Tues : 295 cals burned ( 5 off my target of 300 per day )

How burned: 91 cals on a 35 minute brisk walk, 204 doing day 4 of the 30 day shred