Fitness Challenge Sunday 6/30/12 - Sunday 7/7/12

Options

Replies

• DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm in it! Hard week to start due to out of town but I will push! One question though, if I am doing water activities how can I figure up my calories? THX

Ooohh good question. How about you swim for at least 40 minutes and that will be sufficient.
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    Beauties!!! You are on a roll! You're far surpassing the 300!!! I am so proud!!!
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You guys are totally inspiring! I am reading what you all are doing, and am so envious! I will do what I am allowed to do.

Sunday, July 1: 49 minutes of Physical Therapy Homework = 190 calories
    Monday, July 2: 45 minutes of Physical Therapy = 142 calories, and a lecture about not overdoing it. <sigh>
    6 minutes of walking = 23 calories. Knee hurting and was limping, so came home.
  • JasmineElaineT
    JasmineElaineT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    7/1-Rest Day
    7/2-328 calories burned walking for 40 mins and standing at work for 50 mins
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    You guys are totally inspiring! I am reading what you all are doing, and am so envious! I will do what I am allowed to do.

Monday, July 2: 45 minutes of Physical Therapy = 142 calories, and a lecture about not overdoing it. <sigh>
    6 minutes of walking = 23 calories. Knee hurting and was limping, so came home.

I'm so proud your doing that. You WILL see progressIt's ok to go home when you feel your knee pain and call it a night just don't stop doing what you can. Baby steps. You are on the right track.
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I am reading your progress ladies I'm BEAMING from all of your efforts. I have 5 hours myself to get in my 300 this evening. It WILL happen,
  • jah0217
    jah0217 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    604 burned with my walk/run and 30 minutes of Tae Bo.
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I LOVE YOUR #'s LADIES!

I've GOT to be honest. Today I didnt want to to ANY workout. It's supposed to be a rest day for me but if i want my rest day to be on the 4th, i had to pull the switcheroo on the calendar. So I dragged my feet and BAM, killed it. If i was to rate my workout i would say it was an 8. It SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 10!. I will push myself tomorrow. but I did it. I reached goal at 318 ChaLEAN extreme: burn it off and Recharge plus some more painting around the house.
  • ashleymarie530
    ashleymarie530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job for pushing yourself ! I'm actually looking forward to the 4th because we will be at the lake swimming ! So I know I'm going to be burning tons of calories ! Great job on your workout !
  • mumof3crazyboyz
    mumof3crazyboyz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thx! Swimming will be easy & being tackled by 3 boys for 40 mins (if they don't drown me first lol) will burn a ton! Also I am taking my rest day the 4th

tues. 7/3- Chalean Xtreme push1-159 cals
    HIIT 15- 125cals

A lil' short but I am sure after running around today for our big 4th party tonight I'll burn those extra cals. Everyone have a safe an fun 4th! "Keep up the Burn" we are all doing fantastic!
  • JasmineElaineT
    JasmineElaineT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    7/3- 312 calories burned lifting weights for 50 mins
  • jah0217
    jah0217 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to take today as my rest day I think. I got super sunburned yesterday and can't hardly move :( Hopefully it will calm down a bit and i can work out this evening...
  • katieolawrence
    katieolawrence Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was able to play some softball last night. I was amazed at the calories burned. I can feel it in my arms and legs today and cannot wait to do it again tonight!!!

45 minutes and I burned 329 calories.

I plan to play longer and harder tonight. :bigsmile:
  • ashleymarie530
    Options
    I think today my be my rest day. I have so much to do at home but I am defiantly going to try my hardest to get something in by the end of the night !
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I was proud of myself today. I woke up early and first thing did a Turbo Fire HiIT 30 since that one gets me to burn the most calories. Got almost 250 from that, then jogged around my backyard till my HRM hot 300.
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    Im so glad you ladies still post on here even if it is a rest day. You are being true to yourself. Rest up, you'll need it for the rest of the week.

I still have to burn my 300 for today. We have so many people coming over tomorrow for the 4th of july and this house has GOT to be spit shined. I will log off and get started. I'm wearing my fitbit for this one.
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Divagrrl: Thanks for the encouragement! It helps, and it is appreciated!

............................... 6 minutes of walking = 23 calories. Knee hurting and was limping, so came home.
    ............................... Daily total: 51 minutes = 165 calories

Tuesday, July 3: 39 minutes of PT Homework = 121 calories
    ...............................22 minutes of PT Homework = 91 calories
    ...............................Daily total: 61 minutes = 212 calories.

Weekly total: 161 minutes (2h 41 min) = 567

I really didn't want to do a second workout today, but I'm not happy with my contribution to this challenge, so I did extra! And, it felt good! :)

I am also getting my home ready for my adult daughter, plus her fiancé and their almost 5-year-old, to come live with us. Extra walking, standing, lifting, stairs.
  • ashleymarie530
    Options
    Well I didn't plan on working out today but I was so in the mood because I worked out to Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and it felt GREAT !! 318 calories down today !!
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    f a n t a s t i c!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

i'm currently at 369 from cleaning this house and still going....
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    309 calories burned for the day - 201 from JM 30 day shred and 108 from hula hooping. Loving this challenge :)