Zumba wii Challenge

Options

Replies

• indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have the zumba DVD's and like the idea of 30 mins a day for 31 days so I'll be joining this challenge if that's OK
  • cstill93
    cstill93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! I'm in! i've done Zumba at our Y and loved it, but have been slacking lately. I am going to go buy Zumba for my Wii today. Good luck to everyone, it will interesting to see how much weight is lost, Zumba is a great workout! :)
  • Lydjoys
    Lydjoys Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have the Zumba DVD's and the Wii game. Zumba is really the first exercise DVD that I actually look forward to, so hopefully I can actually stick with it this time! :)
  • mrsrachelbrinson
    mrsrachelbrinson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I HAVE THE GAME FOR THE WII I AM SOOO IN THERE...I LOVE ZUMBA
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I completed my first Zumba of the challange. There were no classes at my gym on Tuesday evening so after using the weights etc I went home and done the Wii Zumba for 30 mins. Needless to say bit sore this morning, but was back in the gym first thing and will be back on the Zumba tonight.
    If I don't end up fit and thin I think I will scream lol xx
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    Yesterday I completed my first Zumba of the challange. There were no classes at my gym on Tuesday evening so after using the weights etc I went home and done the Wii Zumba for 30 mins. Needless to say bit sore this morning, but was back in the gym first thing and will be back on the Zumba tonight.
    If I don't end up fit and thin I think I will scream lol xx

I understand. I am very sore this morning. I have to push myself though. I am also doing a walking challenge and I am tire. Need all the energy I can get to stay on target. I feel the same if I don't loose a pound I am going to scream. LOL LOL. Keep up the good work yu are doing great. Have a Happy 4th of July
  • kiminor
    kiminor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just finished Zumba day three of this week. I did four days last week 45 minutes each. This week I found out I can customize the playlist so I got rid of the songs that had steps that I just couldn't manage to get down. Now my workout is 50 minutes and I get a better workout overall because I'm not wasting time trying to figure out how to do the steps
  • toniarandall
    Options
    I just finished Zumba day three of this week. I did four days last week 45 minutes each. This week I found out I can customize the playlist so I got rid of the songs that had steps that I just couldn't manage to get down. Now my workout is 50 minutes and I get a better workout overall because I'm not wasting time trying to figure out how to do the steps

Are you doing the wii zumba becasue I have being trying to customize my settings and figue out how to change up the routine a little. Keep up the good work with the zumba challenge.
  • kiminor
    Options
    I'm doing Zumba Rush for the xbox. It shows up on the menu after I select full class. I have short,medium, long and custom if I remember correctly
  • toniarandall
    Options
    I'm doing Zumba Rush for the xbox. It shows up on the menu after I select full class. I have short,medium, long and custom if I remember correctly

Oh okay I have wii zumba. I wanted switch my time and routines. It will only allow me to do the routines in 20 or 45 minutes. I have no way of setting it for 30 minutes. I also wanted to change up dance routines. It seems like it is giving me the same thing. I will google it to see if it is possible. I wish I had of gotten the xbox. LOL
  • toniarandall
    Options
    Keep up the good work.
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    1 hour of hot high intensity zumba today!!!!
  • kiminor
    Options
    I had a wii but didn't like it very as well. I traded my wii in for the xbox. I love that my whole body is the controller. With the remote I unfortunately figured out that as long as it was in the right place the game thought I was doing it right. Now I have to really do it as right as I am able
  • toniarandall
    Options
    I had a wii but didn't like it very as well. I traded my wii in for the xbox. I love that my whole body is the controller. With the remote I unfortunately figured out that as long as it was in the right place the game thought I was doing it right. Now I have to really do it as right as I am able

I am sold I am going to get the xbox. I really did not know that with the wii. Thanks
  • toniarandall
    Options
    1 hour of hot high intensity zumba today!!!!

Great job. I am getting ready to do mines in a few. Keep up the good work
  • toniarandall
    Options
    Day 3 Zumba Challenge complete. Today was kinda hard for me because I was really tired.
  • DonnaGardner312
    Options
    I have been doing pretty good the first few days of this challenge. But geez do my legs hurt today. I hope if I can just push through the next few days my body will adjust. Anyone else feeling it or have advise.
  • kiminor
    Options
    I have been doing pretty good the first few days of this challenge. But geez do my legs hurt today. I hope if I can just push through the next few days my body will adjust. Anyone else feeling it or have advise.

Just keep at it. The first few days of any workout always makes me sore. My pattern had always been to quit when I got sore. So not a good idea. The soreness does go away if you keep at it
  • toniarandall
    Options

I agree the soreness will go away after a couple of days. I usually soak my body in epson salt for a day or two and it normally helps. Thank you so much for remaining dedicated to this challenge. I know you guys are keeping me going as well. Keep up the good work
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I found you guys. Gonna get started on this tonight!