Zumba wii Challenge

Options

Replies

• rayita001
    rayita001 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just finished Zumba Abs and Zumba Cardio. I was very ambitious tonight.
  • PRiv73
    PRiv73 Posts: 1
    Options
    I will be starting the challenge today! Excited! I have Zumba 2 for Wii.
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options

Glad you can join us. I know you will enjoy it. Keep me post.
  • toniarandall
    Options
    Just finished Zumba Abs and Zumba Cardio. I was very ambitious tonight.

Keep up the good work.
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have this game too...so far its awesome...I haven't sweat so much while playing a game or doing any type of exercising. lol
  • toniarandall
    Options
    I have this game too...so far its awesome...I haven't sweat so much while playing a game or doing any type of exercising. lol

LOL I know right. I have been sweating so much but it is fun. Keep up the good work guys. I can't wait to see the results of this challenge.
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Day 7: Im back on:smile: , I did the Activate dvd with stretching for 55 mins
  • learning2bfit
    Options
    I took a break yesterday...but made it up today with completing an hour.
  • toniarandall
    Options

So did I. I decided to give my body a day of rest. I have completed my Day 7 of zumba. Keep up the good work
  • rayita001
    Options

So did I. I decided to give my body a day of rest. I have completed my Day 7 of zumba. Keep up the good work

I took a day off too. To tell y'all the truth, I was a little bummed yesterday because I gained a pound instead of losing. I'm over that now and did some crunches and Zumba.
  • toniarandall
    Options

I took a day off too. To tell y'all the truth, I was a little bummed yesterday because I gained a pound instead of losing. I'm over that now and did some crunches and Zumba.

I know how that feels but you know of course to keep going. For some reasson our bodies does tricky things. I lost 13lbs in the month of May and did nothing but cut back on food and only lost 3lbs the month of June and was working out. Go figure!! Who knows but i just keep going because I know eventually it will pay off. I think in the end it will even itself out and you could be building muscles. However, I know how you felt. Keep up the good work and keep going. I am glad you are feeling better.
  • ebonyroche
    Options
    Good Morning Day 8: I completed the my 60 min Exhilirate dvd! I'm not used to those moves but fun!
  • learning2bfit
    Options
    Keep going it will come off thru hard work. My problem is I need to stop weighing myself everyday. I know that's a no no but I can't help it. ugh

• toniarandall
    Options
    @ learning2bfit: Oh wow I thought it was just me. I weigh myself everyday. I think I will hide my scale until next Monday. Monday's are my weigh-in days. LOL
  • rayita001
    Options
    Did some Zumba tonight. I also did a 150 squat challenge today. I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow.
  • learning2bfit
    Options
    Yikes..150?? I know you felt great afterwards..don't worry about the soreness today!!! :D

7/10 - I completed 21 mins of zumba late last night...I also walked 1.5 miles on the track...so there you have it...Day 5 complete.
    Did some Zumba tonight. I also did a 150 squat challenge today. I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow.
  • ebonyroche
    Options
    Day 9: I completed the my 60 min Exhilirate dvd! Burned less calories but oh well!
  • rayita001
    Options
    Yikes..150?? I know you felt great afterwards..don't worry about the soreness today!!! :D

7/10 - I completed 21 mins of zumba late last night...I also walked 1.5 miles on the track...so there you have it...Day 5 complete.

Yes, I felt good after I completed them and sore today. The good thing is that's had all day to complete them. I didn't have to do it all at once. There are daily mini challenges on the Fitness thread. Today's challenge is 300 jumping jacks. Don't know if I am going to do this one, but I'm going to try. :-)
  • toniarandall
    Options
    Wow everyone is doing do great. Keep up the good work. Day 9: is complete for me as well and working on Day 10 today. Will keep everyone posted.
  • toniarandall
    Options
    Day 10 complete. I did 45 minutes of zumba and walked at 2.5 mph for 60 minutes. I think I am going to try to switch it up a little next week. Keep up the good work everyone.:smile: