Monday, July 2 - Sunday, July 8

Options
2»

Replies

• whitelilly1
    Options
    Restarting from scratch again, I was successful at Cycle 1 but with a few social engagements in cycle 2 I went off track and never really went back on track again so with less than a month to go before I sit on a beach I need the rigidity of cycle 1 but will be adding in some of the cycle 2 proteins like shellfish
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    What kind of protein shake are you guys drinking? I was so hungry when I went to bed last night. Yesterday was C1D1. I ate all of my requirement but I worked out and ended up with quite a calorie defecit. I think some of my hunger was just detoxing from the junk I have been eating (and the quantity!!). The last time that I did 17DD, I remember feeling great by day 3-4.

Also, what about your yogurt? I prefer clean eating and prefer not to eat artificial sweetners. There is no yogurt that doesn't have sugar. I just can't do plain yogurt. Do you think I can get by with non-fat, Greek yogurt with fruit in it if I eat it earlier in the day?

As far as protein I use BodyTech from the VItamin SHoppe. THe nice thing is that the CHocolate Mint has 0g of sugar in it so it was great. Also, I used it in my Greek yogurt to sweeten it. So it actually tasted like chocolate mouse!