What ONE Medifast meal would you choose?

Options
13»

Replies

• Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Chocolate Chip Cookie Bake and I really do like it. I still like the brownie better though. :)
  • normsnan
    normsnan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love the Chicken noodle and Chicken Wild Rice...but the key to these is to make them way ahead of time, and let them soak before you cook them, and when you do heat them up, throw a boullion cube in with it. I didnt care for the Cream of Tomato and never tried the others. I HATED the mac and cheese!
  • sarahsaca
    sarahsaca Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the choc chip cookie as a shake with some coffee in the mornings!! Also, love the cappuccino as a shake. I also have the beef stew everyday, but I put it in my thermos in the morning so it's ready to go for my lunch!! I have the coffee or peanut butter soft serve almost every night. The soups are also good as pizza crusts/flat breads....... just have to play around to get the right consistency.
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    It would have to be the chocolate crunch bars ... yum!
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm taking the plunge and trying the macaroni and cheese and the chili cheese puffs.
  • FromFat2Phat2013
    Options
    I would have to say the dutch chocolate shakes and eggs oh so good and fulfiling
  • yaquesita1976
    yaquesita1976 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The food is not that bad overall. First few days were tough because I thought it was going to be horrible... but now I really like the bars and shakes... anything chocolate or peanut butter flavor for me are the best =) I can go by the chocolate jars around work and not want one. Absolute favorite: peanut butter bar. mmmhhh
  • sbom1
    sbom1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Everyone's taste are different so as another poster said, give things a try (you can order just one packet of anything, you don't have to order a whole box). I don't like any of the "desserts", nope to soft bake and brownies-too chemically tasting for me and I'm trying to tame my sweet tooth anyway. The soft serves are ok, I prefer as a shake.

I love the Blueberry and the Maple oatmeal; have one everyday. I mix up first thing in the morning and then eat 2 1/2 to 3 hours later for my 2nd meal.

I eat chicken noodle soup almost every day also (have also had the wild rice/chicken soup but prefer chicken noodle). HAVE to mix up ahead of time (at least 3 hours) and then rewarm.

For a quick breakfast, I love the calorie burn cappuccino and the chai latte. Hot cocoa is pretty good but a little sweet.

Finally, as far as bars, I like the PB best.
  • sbom1
    sbom1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Everyone's taste are different so as another poster said, give things a try (you can order just one packet of anything, you don't have to order a whole box). I don't like any of the "desserts", nope to soft bake and brownies-too chemically tasting for me and I'm trying to tame my sweet tooth anyway. The soft serves are ok, I prefer as a shake.

I love the Blueberry and the Maple oatmeals; have one everyday. I mix up first thing in the morning and then eat 2 1/2 to 3 hours later for my 2nd meal.

I eat chicken noodle soup almost every day also (have also had the wild rice/chicken soup but prefer chicken noodle). HAVE to mix up ahead of time (at least 3 hours) and then rewarm.

For a quick breakfast, I love the calorie burn cappuccino and the chai latte. Hot cocoa is pretty good but a little sweet.

Finally, as far as bars, I like the PB best.
  • LogiesMom09
    LogiesMom09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Don't knock the soups, just transform them. They can be made into chips, pizza crust, or flatbread. Go to http://www.sandyskitchenadventures.com/p/medifast-recipes-only.html. You'll find tons of recipes to transform your meals.
  • LogiesMom09
    Options
    My favs are the pancakes. In addition to pancakes, I use them to make crepes, tortillas, cupcakes, muffins, and cinnamon rolls. Just add 1/8 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp flavored extract of your choosing, 1/4 tsp spice of your chooing such as cinnamon, pumpkin spice, unsweetened cocoa, and 2.5 tbsp water. Microwave for 35-40 minutes. Mine are usually perfect at 37 minutes.
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My favs are the pancakes. In addition to pancakes, I use them to make crepes, tortillas, cupcakes, muffins, and cinnamon rolls. Just add 1/8 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp flavored extract of your choosing, 1/4 tsp spice of your chooing such as cinnamon, pumpkin spice, unsweetened cocoa, and 2.5 tbsp water. Microwave for 35-40 minutes. Mine are usually perfect at 37 minutes.

......I really hope you meant "seconds" there, not "minutes"! O_O

That does sound good, though, I'll have to try it.
  • LogiesMom09
    Options
    Yes, seconds not minutes. That would be inedible.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Don't knock the soups, just transform them. They can be made into chips, pizza crust, or flatbread. Go to http://www.sandyskitchenadventures.com/p/medifast-recipes-only.html. You'll find tons of recipes to transform your meals.

THANK YOU!!!
  • Wildflower65265
    Wildflower65265 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The pomegranate cherry shakes with walden farm no calorie chocolate syrup taste startlingly like chocolate covered cherries. I bought 15 boxes.
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The pomegranate cherry shakes with walden farm no calorie chocolate syrup taste startlingly like chocolate covered cherries. I bought 15 boxes.

Ooh, excellent! I will have to try that. I found that I did not like the pomegranate cherry shakes as much as I expected to.