Where Are You All From?

Options
13»

Replies

• 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashley. I'm 29 and a mother of 2 boys.

lol and I'm from Hutchinson Kansas
  • bahnscutie
    bahnscutie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashley, I'm live in Wichita, KS. I am 26 years old with a 7 year old daughter. I am getting married May, 26 2013!
  • ChelleA65
    ChelleA65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Machelle, I am 47 and from Birmingham, AL. I have a 20 year old daughter and a 19 year old son and a 15 year old step son. This has been quite a journey for me. I have previously lost 90 pounds, but started feeling really bad in late November. Through numerous medical tests, it was determined I was severely anemic, but the tests continued. To make a real long story short, I had a double mascectomy on April 17 of this year. Enough to scare me to get the rest off... so, here I go again. The good news is, I did not gain any of the original weight I lost, so only about 60 pounds to go... I am very determined and am feeling better every day. I am trying to get as much exercise as I can in, but have not been cleared yet by the surgeon. I will be having another surgery sometime this fall and would like to get as much weight off as possible by that time.
  • pollyvj
    pollyvj Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi All:
    My name is Polly I live in Nebraska and I'm trying to back into shape after not working out in about 3 years and 40 lbs....