Week 2 P90X!!!! Bring it!!

Options
13»

Replies

• fizzy123
    fizzy123 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day4. Played tennis this morning while the sun shone!!
    Did Yoga X this afternoon.Felt I was better at the moves so I believe I am getting stronger:smile:
    How did it go for you all today?
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Taught a 30 minute Tabata class this morning.. Hoping to fit in Yoga X this evening.. Geeze.. I don't like that it is 90 minutes long!!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Yes Yoga is realllly long! geesh and I kept falling over today :/

Anyways Yoga done and jogging done!
  • mammacano
    Options
    Ok, Yoga Done! Damn that Crane is hard!! I can't believe I did Yoga for 90 minutes.. My husband kept walking through the room and saying "aren't you done yet?"... Tell me about it.. I like Yoga, but I am glad I only have to do it once a week.. :0) Good night from California!
  • fizzy123
    Options
    Week 2 D5 Back and legs and ABX. Burned 306 cals.

No way can I do the crane. I just cant get the power in my arms, or core!!! or legs !!!.My but* is too big to lift in the air at the moment:grumble:
  • _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    CardioX done! yoga is my least fave, I think. I'm not sure if it's because its so long, or that it's so slow, but I have to remember to slow down and do the yoga and stretches because they are good for me, even though I find them slow.
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Love yoga but think 90 mins is a lot now I think I have Kenpo X which I really dont like, I don't like when they start yelling "Hep Hep Hep Hep" hahaha I roll my eyes at that lol
  • _SASX_
    Options
    LOL, Shea, me too! I think I'll give yoga a go tonight after the kid's bath and bed.
  • _SASX_
    Options
    ARRRRRRRGnghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! YogaX done! I got to my big toes for crane, managed not to kill myself during the half moons, and shook like crazy during the abs, and still managed a 414 cal burn! :laugh: not quite love, but I like it better. I still think it's too long and the first part, with all the savasanas(?sp) and warriors
  • mammacano
    Options
    I get to the point of "If I have to do one more downward dog, I'm gonna puke"!!! Anyways, ran 2.5 miles today in muggy weather, finished legs/shoulders and Ab ripper X.. Does Ab ripper X hurt your lower back? I can never complete the 25 of the bicycles or froggies because my lower back starts to hurt.. Ugg.. I hope it gets better.. I have to make myself finish those 16 minutes!
  • fizzy123
    Options
    Just finished Kenpo X .The only good thing about this is the cool down:blushing: .I am so uncordinated I spend too much time trying to get the moves right that my HR goes down.I'd prefer a run or cycle to this. Only burned 309 cals and definitly was not in my zone.:ohwell:

mammacano: As for Ab ripper X. I just wait for the day when I dont have to pause and restart the dvd.
    Day 90 maybe ?
    _SASX_ Congrats on the mini Crane et al....I strive to get there one day.
  • mammacano
    Options
    Finished Kenpo X and loved it!!! Fizzy123: The more you do it, the better you will get at it.. It is such a great upper body workout.. Try adding weighted gloves to the first series of punches (mine came with turbo jam from Beachbody.com).. It will help bring your calorie burn up.. :0)
  • fizzy123
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I'll persevere:smile: Must get the gloves and hope I don't knock myself out!!!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Yay! Glad everyone is working hard. I am about to go do my Kenpo X... let you know how it goes ;)
  • _SASX_
    Options
    Fizzy, I also look at where he is punching...instead of jab cross hook uppercut, think nose nose cheek jaw...seems to work for my mom when she works out with me. If she knows what part she is punching, her coordination gets much better.

also wrist weights of 2# or 3# would work for weighted gloves if you don't have any of your own.

Alwyn Cosgrove; there are still purposes to pink barbie bells
  • fizzy123
    Options
    Fizzy, I also look at where he is punching...instead of jab cross hook uppercut, think nose nose cheek jaw...seems to work for my mom when she works out with me. If she knows what part she is punching, her coordination gets much better.

also wrist weights of 2# or 3# would work for weighted gloves if you don't have any of your own.

Alwyn Cosgrove; there are still purposes to pink barbie bells

Thank you sooo much.That's just the info I needed to get my head around those moves.Now I look forward to trying it out next time.
    Guess I'm not the spatial type!!:smile: