Introduce yourselves and your goals!

Options
I can't believe how many people have joined the group in such little time, holy cow! Because we have so many people now and more will join I think we should make a thread based on people's goals!

My goals are to lose about 5-10 lbs, get a flat stomach, and also sculpt my muscles a bit. But my other goal is to help you guys with your goals too! Don't hesitate to message me! I'm on everyday! And no I don't bite :wink:

Again welcome to the group and I hope everyone can help each other! And here's a cow for your entertainment :tongue:

Holy+Cow!.jpg

Replies

• Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    Looking to lose maybe 10 more pounds, but really looking to basically fluctuate 10 pounds each way, each time adding some muscle and losing some fat... Eventually have a body where I'm not ashamed to take my shirt off at the beach :D
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Looking to lose maybe 10 more pounds, but really looking to basically fluctuate 10 pounds each way, each time adding some muscle and losing some fat... Eventually have a body where I'm not ashamed to take my shirt off at the beach :D

Just remember that a pound of fat equals a pound of muscle, so you may see the inches come off, but the scale may not budge!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    to have my husband look at me the way he does all of you girls :D
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options

I'm sure he looks at you in that way you just don't notice it :wink:
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    if he doesnt already, he needs an eye exam :)
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    HI!!! I'm Jason, 35, father of 4 kids and husband to a awesome wife. About a year ago my wife started being active with me (While I am a large guy, I have been working out 5+ days a week, running, martial arts, etc for years). But, unlike me, she also changed her diet. In the past 6 months, she dropped 50 lbs and is looking awesome! That got me rethinking what I have been doing and all of the wasted time I have spent working out without adding in the diet component. So, I changed up my diet and i'm letting things go from there (I have lost 20 lbs in the past 30 days so far).

Feel free to hit me up as a friend if you would like!!!

Wife Before
    EmmaBefore.jpg

Wife Now
    Emma_now.jpg
  • Glassbeads101
    Options
    Okay I'll be honest! To get healthy and fit and maybe enjoy shopping again, but also hoping that my boobs shrink a lot! Lmao Yes I'm a girl who is hoping that when I lose some of the weight I also lose some of the boobs as well!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

I would :D then jump his bones.
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    Okay I'll be honest! To get healthy and fit and maybe enjoy shopping again, but also hoping that my boobs shrink a lot! Lmao Yes I'm a girl who is hoping that when I lose some of the weight I also lose some of the boobs as well!

I don't blame you! They can get in the way sometimes and can cause some serious back problems.
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options

I would :D then jump his bones.

:laugh:
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    HI!!! I'm Jason, 35, father of 4 kids and husband to a awesome wife. About a year ago my wife started being active with me (While I am a large guy, I have been working out 5+ days a week, running, martial arts, etc for years). But, unlike me, she also changed her diet. In the past 6 months, she dropped 50 lbs and is looking awesome! That got me rethinking what I have been doing and all of the wasted time I have spent working out without adding in the diet component. So, I changed up my diet and i'm letting things go from there (I have lost 20 lbs in the past 30 days so far).

Feel free to hit me up as a friend if you would like!!!

Your wife looks great Jason! I hope she's helping you with your journey :smile:
  • SunburNDA
    SunburNDA Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi there! My real name is Nathan and I am a 20-year-old college student.

At the time of this post I weigh 173 lbs (5' 8"). My current goal is to get down to 165 from my original weight of 222. Once I reach my goal, hopefully sometime in August, I will re-assess and figure out how I want to move forward. Right now I am considering losing an additional 5-10 lbs and then shifting my focus towards gaining some more muscle.

In the long-term I just want to be healthy, because I certainly wasn't happy with random aches and pains, high blood pressure and gasping for breath!
  • janeneale
    janeneale Posts: 2
    Options
    I love the idea of this, my goal is definitely to look as sexy as I feel on the inside - wolf whistles from strangers thats my goal! ;)
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    Hi there! My real name is Nathan and I am a 20-year-old college student.

At the time of this post I weigh 173 lbs (5' 8"). My current goal is to get down to 165 from my original weight of 222. Once I reach my goal, hopefully sometime in August, I will re-assess and figure out how I want to move forward. Right now I am considering losing an additional 5-10 lbs and then shifting my focus towards gaining some more muscle.

In the long-term I just want to be healthy, because I certainly wasn't happy with random aches and pains, high blood pressure and gasping for breath!

Love the long term goal! Btw you've made great progress, not to sound like a stalker but I saw the picture of your before and after picture and you look amazing! And cute :wink: lol!
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    I love the idea of this, my goal is definitely to look as sexy as I feel on the inside - wolf whistles from strangers thats my goal! ;)

Wolf whistles are always a great motivation, makes you feel great too
  • SunburNDA
    SunburNDA Posts: 23
    Options
    Love the long term goal! Btw you've made great progress, not to sound like a stalker but I saw the picture of your before and after picture and you look amazing! And cute :wink: lol!
    Haha, thanks! Don't worry about "stalking." As far as I'm concerned, if I didn't want people looking at my pictures I wouldn't be putting them up on the Internet. :wink:
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm Kasey, my goal is to lose 174 lbs. healthily. In 2010 I lose about 70 lbs starving on slimfast and it was not good, I felt super sick and it didn't last. I'm eating really well and surpassing my exercise goals and my goal is not to be "thin" or "skinny" but to be healthy and fit, so that I can begin to really live life. I plan on being on here everyday, tracking meals as much as possible because my problem is def. "portion distortion" and underestimating what I've eaten or overestimating what I need to eat (Like, the family would be having grilled cheese and soup for dinner and I would eat 2 grilled cheese sandwiches and a whole can of soup). I'm learning to fill up on the great things (veggies, fruit, beans) and take Cookie Monster's advice and leave the "sometimes" foods as a treat.

I'm 319 right now and want to be 145, but I'm not sure how long that will take, but its about progress. I don't really want to lose boobs like some of you, I like having big boobs lol. But I'm sure they will get smaller because I'm a DDD lol. I don't want to shrink to no boobs tho! But I would gladly trade DDDs in for pants in the single digit range, or even the teens.
  • kathyann84
    kathyann84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kate and I'm looking to lose a total of 81 pounds total. I've been working out for six weeks and joined MFP two weeks ago. I want to be healthy overall!
  • GidgetW
    GidgetW Posts: 23
    Options
    My name is Gidget and my goal is to lose about 150 lbs total. I gained a lot of my weight after I lost my job in 2006, then my Dad died in 2007. I was in a deep depression and I almost became one of those people who never leave the house. I finally got it together and now I am trying to get my body back that I had when I was working (around 200 lbs). I really want to get smaller than I was then, but I would be happy just to get back there. Oh and I have the most amazing and supportive husband that I want to look sexy for!!
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    I'm Kasey, my goal is to lose 174 lbs. healthily. In 2010 I lose about 70 lbs starving on slimfast and it was not good, I felt super sick and it didn't last. I'm eating really well and surpassing my exercise goals and my goal is not to be "thin" or "skinny" but to be healthy and fit, so that I can begin to really live life. I plan on being on here everyday, tracking meals as much as possible because my problem is def. "portion distortion" and underestimating what I've eaten or overestimating what I need to eat (Like, the family would be having grilled cheese and soup for dinner and I would eat 2 grilled cheese sandwiches and a whole can of soup). I'm learning to fill up on the great things (veggies, fruit, beans) and take Cookie Monster's advice and leave the "sometimes" foods as a treat.

I'm 319 right now and want to be 145, but I'm not sure how long that will take, but its about progress. I don't really want to lose boobs like some of you, I like having big boobs lol. But I'm sure they will get smaller because I'm a DDD lol. I don't want to shrink to no boobs tho! But I would gladly trade DDDs in for pants in the single digit range, or even the teens.

What a big goal! We're all here to support you through it all! :happy: and who knows, maybe if you do lose all that weight including your boobs maybe a new man (or woman) walks into your life and pays for new ones :wink: JUST KIDDING! Even though women have said their husbands have done that on here :grumble: