Starting Monday 7/16/2012

wl4good
wl4good Posts: 49 Member
Hey Everyone! Just got mine delivered today and plan on starting this upcoming Monday. Anyone else starting that week? Would love to have some buddies that are on the same week as I am:)

Replies

• mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    I'm on my second time through the program. Just wanted to say welcome!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    I'm starting 7/16 too!!! I'll send you a friend request!
  • wl4good
    do you think you will be doing the kickstart?
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 160 Member
    I'm starting monday!! well, i actually started towards the beginning of the year but got distracted with other stuff going on and lost my motivation...but...it is BACK and i am re-starting everything on monday. I will be doing the kickstart week. it worked really good the first time around so i might as well do it this time too. :-)
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    I dont think I will do the kickstart. The calories she suggests I think are a little to low for me. I probably will be eating around 1450-1600. I read the books last night and I think the first week you do two workouts a day and then one a day for the rest of the weeks.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    I am starting on Monday too!! :)
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    It's two workouts a day if you're doing the kickstart. Obviously you can do that without the diet if you want. I'm just starting week 2. I only did one workout a day. I didn't want to burn myself out too quickly.
  • losangelesmommy
    losangelesmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, Im starting tomorrow (Monday) as well!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    I started my 2nd round today! I do her workout plus cardio like biking, running, walking, elliptical and of course her cardio dvd's! No I do not follow her diet either! (probably would be a good plan though:wink)
  • klw208
    klw208 Posts: 1 Member
    I am also starting today 7/16/12! Glad to know I won't be doing this alone!
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Glad to have other's starting the same time as me!! I started yesterday, and will be doing the Kickstart, both workouts in the PM. Also will not be following the diet, 1200 calories would be low for me, especially since I burned over 600 with the workout. Plan on eating 1400-1500 calories!
  • wl4good
    first workout in the books;) How's everyone feeling about it so far? Share likes/dislikes, concerns, tips, anything you got.
  • vhuber
    Good job everybody!
    Today was round 2 Day 2 and before it I had been out mowing and did something (don't know what) but now I have sciatica real bad down the left side of my leg! I could really feel it on the lunges!:noway: I TRULY hope it will be better tomorrow or it won't be her cardio workout but a walk or a bike ride instead!
  • wl4good
    2nd workout in the books:) I'm really liking this program so far.
  • LeslePG
    LeslePG Posts: 105 Member
    Okay, I despise the kickouts in workout 2......then you go into bicycle crunches~ my legs are killing me during those! But loving the changes I'm seeing! My 16-yr old daughter asked me today if I've lost weight :bigsmile:

Glad we're all in this together!!
  • vhuber
    2nd workout in the books:) I'm really liking this program so far.
    I liked it so well I came back for another round!!:laugh:
  • vhuber
    Day 3: cardio and it was 45 minutes between the TM and the elliptical instead of CARDIO 1 do to the hamstring pull I got mowing grass yesterday! I also got some yard work done (1 hr.) but the sciatica still is not too good, may see the chiro tomorrow!!
    Have an awesome workout tomorrow!!
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Hi everyone, i started Monday too, just finished cardio 1. Looking forward to chatting with you all, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    My 16-yr old daughter asked me today if I've lost weight :bigsmile:

Gotta love this one!! Has to make you feel great!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 160 Member
    days 1 and 2 have been completed. looking forward to cardio tonight. i decided not to do the kickstart, i just didnt have the time to fit in for both videos in the same day. but i've been eating healthy and no soda for over a week now, so feeling good about that. Can't wait till next week to see how everyones first week went. Are you guys weighing yourselves weekly? I'd be interested in everyones weekly progress. :happy: