Starting Monday 7/16/2012

2»

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Well done. I'm just about to finish week 2. I haven't done the cardio DVD but did couch 25 k. Seemed a shame to waste the summer by being indoors. It's been raining all day today so if it's the same tomorrow, Ill do Cardio 1
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    days 1 and 2 have been completed. looking forward to cardio tonight. i decided not to do the kickstart, i just didnt have the time to fit in for both videos in the same day. but i've been eating healthy and no soda for over a week now, so feeling good about that. Can't wait till next week to see how everyones first week went. Are you guys weighing yourselves weekly? I'd be interested in everyones weekly progress. :happy:

I'm going to weigh in every monday.
  • sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    I don't think I'm going to be weighing weekly. I psych myself out if the scale isn't moving, even when I can see my body changing, so I think I'm just going to weigh monthly. I might measure weekly, but haven't decided yet.
  • jaz050465
    Wish I had that much self control!
  • LMVidal85
    LMVidal85 Posts: 1
    I decided not to do the kickstart as well ~ I cut out sodas, decreased my carb intake and added more vegetables.
    Im happy to see so many people started on Monday as well!

Lets rock this together ~ about to begin Cardio 1 NOW!
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Im going to weigh weekly too, not doing the kick start but im adding an extra walk in here and there :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Good job ladies!!!

I too will weigh weekly because I have to for another challenge and I too hate to waste the summer on anymore inside workouts so I take my cardio outside. I did over 4 miles this morning before it go unbearable outside, did workout 1 again for the week and tonite after it cooled down some I got on my bike and rode 11 miles (for another milage challenge:wink: )! So I think I'm definitley getting in my cardio along with the lifting!!!
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    i have to say workout 1 was definetly easier the 2nd time around. this time next week i'll be a pro:)
  • vhuber
    i have to say workout 1 was definetly easier the 2nd time around. this time next week i'll be a pro:)
    Yep you will!!!
  • vhuber
    Instead of the Cardio 1 workout I rode bike 16 miles and walked about a mile!!!
    Hope you all had a good day with Jillian and the crew!!!
  • jaz050465
    Totally agree. Doing couch to 5k outside instead of doing the cardio. Matching it week to week so only doing C25K twice for each week, instead I'd three times.
  • vhuber
    My first week is down and I gained one pound! The muscles are holding water to help repair themselves so I am not to nervous!!!
  • vhuber
    Started the 2nd week of phase one! I am adding in reps and taking the cardio moves up a notch and using weights for all the squats so I burn more calories. I also go way heavier than they on the weights!!
    I love it that I can get in a great workout in such a short time!!!
    Hope you all are rockin it!!!!
  • vhuber
    Had another awesome day of fitness! I just hope the scale shows it on Friday!!
    10 miles on bike in a.m., JMBR wrkout 2 in the afternoon and 4 miles speed walking on the TM in the evening!