Protein Requirements for Building Muscle??

Options
13»

Replies

• ouija86
    ouija86 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Agreed. Micro-nutrients are just as important to feed the machine properly.

uhuh :smile: Have a read of the link I posted. IIFYM does not mean eating 100% junk foods that fit into you're macros which is what all the "clean eaters" seem to think.

Read the link. My statement still stands, you're better off eating clean foods rather than eating junk. I'm not sure why you keep trying to argue with that.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree you can do it if you want, hell I'm doing it now. All I'm saying is you are better off with better food choices regardless of your goals.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

Agreed. Micro-nutrients are just as important to feed the machine properly.

uhuh :smile: Have a read of the link I posted. IIFYM does not mean eating 100% junk foods that fit into you're macros which is what all the "clean eaters" seem to think.

Read the link. My statement still stands, you're better off eating clean foods rather than eating junk. I'm not sure why you keep trying to argue with that.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree you can do it if you want, hell I'm doing it now. All I'm saying is you are better off with better food choices regardless of your goals.

This is entirely a matter of dosage and context, as are most discussions. This one is contains neither.