Options
nolachick
nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
Ready? Set...Go! :glasses:

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    If he looks like a serial killer in his profile photo, he probably is.
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    Always post n00ds.

ALWAYS.

:laugh:
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Must include "please do not send junk pics" in all profiles... unless you want a freakishly large 10-incher showing up in your IN box.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Must include "please do not send junk pics" in all profiles... unless you want a freakishly large 10-incher showing up in your IN box.

Welp, good advice... I'll stop sending pics.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Always post atleast 1 pic that includes 12 people so they have a hard time finding you ... play where waldo with them lol
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    On your profile: Make sure you talk about how many crazy people you've met so far and how you are the only normal and sane person and how you can't believe that women (or men) are such liars and cheats and sluts.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    For women: You must love camping, fishing, and nascar.
    For Men: you must love romantic walks on the beach and shopping.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Oh yeah...

Must use "easygoing" somewhere in your profile!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Must mention that you like to go out and stay in.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Make sure to mention you have never done online dating and your trying something new. Or something along the lines of "My friends made me create this account"
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Rule 1: Focus on offline dating activities.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Make sure to mention you have never done online dating and your trying something new. Or something along the lines of "My friends made me create this account"

LOL yep... you could even have your friends write your profile for you, and tell everyone that's what you did!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Must mention that you like to go out and stay in.

hahaha i'm loving these answers :laugh:
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Make sure you post pictures of you that are 10 years old and 50 pounds smaller. :laugh:
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I love camping, and I don't mind fishing, but Nascar is for b!tches. No one wants to watch anyone turn left all day.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Women, make sure to put how your not looking for a one-night stand or FWB
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

Welp, good advice... I'll stop sending pics.

OMG -- that was you? Bawahahah!
  • oddyogi
    Options
    I love camping, and I don't mind fishing, but Nascar is for b!tches. No one wants to watch anyone turn left all day.

I don't like camping for more than one night due to me wanting to shower, I like fishing a lot, and I like NASCAR. I don't sit and watch it though, it's just on in the background while we listen for stuff they say that sounds dirty. :laugh:
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Make sure to talk about how rich you are and how if you're a gold digging b*tch to not bother messaging you. I saw that at least three times on a profile, lol..
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options

Lol

Also men must have one picture with a car...still far enough away so you have NO idea what you really look like and the car doesn't have to be yours.

Women..if you are tiny..bikini shot lying in bed is a must. If you are a BBW face shots only angled with chin up and camera taken from above!