Online Dating Rules...

Options

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Suppose its the same as the how a female would view, "I'm a big football fan and have a season ticket and go to every game, home and away" - kiss goodbye seeing him on pretty much anytime

See, I didn't read that football line as "kiss goodbye seeing him on pretty much anytime"

I read it as, "whoo hoo! If we end up dating, I'm travelling to every game with a hot guy!" Lol!!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS have your main photo as one that you OBVIOUSLY took yourself and are most likely shirtless in.

Spell horribly, and make sure to send the same "Hi." message over and over.

*swooon*
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I took comments from here and think I am close to the ultimate dating thread. I tried to make it gender neutral. Feel free to make edits as you think are necessary.

Hi their. It’s so hard 2b righting one of these. I nevr thought I’d evr b online trying 2 date no one. I have 2 say that my friendz and family are important to me. They helped me right this thing. I like to just have fun stayin n er goin out. I’m the go wit da flow kind. This has been one heckuva xperience. I nevr new their were so many crazies out there. Plez respect me as a person and don’t be just trying to get laid. I’m not N2 ONS or FWBs. When I’m not goin out or stayin n, I like to go fishing somewhere wit a nice beach cause that way we can take long romantic walks. I also hope itz someplace close to a tv so we can watch Nascar 2. I also like to play WoW all day. Gaming is my life.
    I am not sure what iz rong wit every1, I get so many views and no one rights me no mezzages. I think every1 is so shallow and only lukz at da pics. I am a gr8 person. I really hope to find my soul mate. Please have the ballz to right me back that yer not interested. I am waitin by my computer all day hopin luv will find me.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You forgot to mention how much you love "The Notebook" and don't understand why other men won't watch it.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Lol Dave!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    I took comments from here and think I am close to the ultimate dating thread. I tried to make it gender neutral. Feel free to make edits as you think are necessary.

Hi their. It’s so hard 2b righting one of these. I nevr thought I’d evr b online trying 2 date no one. I have 2 say that my friendz and family are important to me. They helped me right this thing. I like to just have fun stayin n er goin out. I’m the go wit da flow kind. This has been one heckuva xperience. I nevr new their were so many crazies out there. Plez respect me as a person and don’t be just trying to get laid. I’m not N2 ONS or FWBs. When I’m not goin out or stayin n, I like to go fishing somewhere wit a nice beach cause that way we can take long romantic walks. I also hope itz someplace close to a tv so we can watch Nascar 2. I also like to play WoW all day. Gaming is my life.
    I am not sure what iz rong wit every1, I get so many views and no one rights me no mezzages. I think every1 is so shallow and only lukz at da pics. I am a gr8 person. I really hope to find my soul mate. Please have the ballz to right me back that yer not interested. I am waitin by my computer all day hopin luv will find me.

LOL -- this is hilarious, but you missed the "no junk shots or nude boobies" line! Wait, you want boobies.. huh?
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    On your profile: Make sure you talk about how many crazy people you've met so far and how you are the only normal and sane person and how you can't believe that women (or men) are such liars and cheats and sluts.

:laugh: Works every time! Especially if you throw in 'easygoing'!
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    Women, make sure to put how your not looking for a one-night stand or FWB

Even if I am?
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    ALWAYS have your main photo as one that you OBVIOUSLY took yourself and are most likely shirtless in.

Spell horribly, and make sure to send the same "Hi." message over and over.

*swooon*

Make sure it's in the bathroom, with a spotted mirror and a dirty sink.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options

Does anyone else have a sudden strong urge to propose to this man? I know I do!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Quote scriptures from the Bible and then noted in your profile you are not religious.

Say you are looking for the love of a lifetime - are they your prince charming?

If they do not make over $75K a year - do not bother contacting

Must not have any dirt on their hands, or under their fingernails.

and for sure women must slow a boob shots for the LTR seekers

And lots of Duck Face pics!!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

You may have to fight me for that stud muffin!!!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

You may have to fight me for that stud muffin!!!

It's been 19 years since two women got into an actual fight over me. There better be torn clothing.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Be sure to say that you hate games and are tired of the drama otherwise we won't know that you're looking for serious relationship.

If I had a penny for every time I saw THIS one... LOL

And usually... they turn out to be the ones that play games and have drama!!!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options

I literally had tears in my eyes as I Laughed Out Loud!!!!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Must have:

I'm a social butterfly and enjoy dressing up and hitting the town, but I'm just as comfortable wearing jeans, staying home and cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

I think women copy and paste that part on every bio or similar wording.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Must have:

I'm a social butterfly and enjoy dressing up and hitting the town, but I'm just as comfortable wearing jeans, staying home and cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

Sadly I've seen many a guys profile saying...I like a woman who can get dolled up in a dress for a night on the town but is equally as comfortable in jeans in a tshirt. Lol
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Must have:

Sadly I've seen many a guys profile saying...I like a woman who can get dolled up in a dress for a night on the town but is equally as comfortable in jeans in a tshirt. Lol

Well there ya go. Copy/paste is running rampant on dating sites.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    For the women, there definitely MUST be the I can dress up or dress down line.

For the men, please have at least one picture with you doing "the squat". The squat is hot! And if possible, please do "the squat" somewhere near your favorite 2 or 4-wheeled toy. If that's not possible, I always appreciate a bathroom mirror self-photo with a visible toilet.

Oh, and if you've ever played any organized sports (even if it was AYSO soccer when you were 11), feel free to post yourself as athletic.

You can say you enjoy camping and the outdoors if you have ever camped or have ever been outside.
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    Be sure to have the same username for everything you do online. That way your prospective date can quickly and easily learn that:

You hate all men (said one drunken night on a lonely, bitter chicks forum).

You spent 26 hours in front of your computer getting raid ready, then going on the raid, only to get booted before the last fight by your psycho guild leader so her boyfriend could get that purple armor from the boss fight.

<
    You're quite likely to run a stealth background check on your boyfriends given a look at their full name and date of birth. :laugh:

I don't use the same name for dating as other internet activities, and there's a reason there are no clear pictures of me on this site and never will be! :wink: