Online Dating Rules...

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    For women: You must love camping, fishing, and nascar.
    I love camping, and I don't mind fishing, but Nascar is for b!tches. No one wants to watch anyone turn left all day.

Lol

Also men must have one picture with a car...still far enough away so you have NO idea what you really look like and the car doesn't have to be yours.

Women..if you are tiny..bikini shot lying in bed is a must. If you are a BBW face shots only angled with chin up and camera taken from above!

BBW??
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Don't worry about writing out words... use text speak whenever possible
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    big beautiful woman as the online sites call plus sized women
  • BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    Options
    Women, make sure to put how your not looking for a one-night stand or FWB

Hey I use the one night stand thing! It helps a lot!!
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    For women: You must love camping, fishing, and nascar.
    I love camping, and I don't mind fishing, but Nascar is for b!tches. No one wants to watch anyone turn left all day.

I'm sure Zoolander wouldn't mind watching people turn left all day...he'd be envious.
  • poncho33
    Options
    lines like:

"Music is my life" (Make sure to list every band you have ever heard also).

and

"My friends and family mean everything to me"

really get guys interested in your profile.
  • BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    Options
    How about in a men's profile- I want a long term relationship and I am only looking to meet my next wife. :noway: :noway:

Then in his 1st message, he asks my 5 year plan? and details his including his timeline of meeting his future wife. :noway: :noway:

Edited to add this:

I have seen all things awesome things in profiles this week- it makes me want to jump all their bones :noway:

The most private thing to admit- I got a rep. (I'm thinking reputation)

OR you spent a lot of time thinking about sex and how to get a sexy lady

OR that you don't like to talk to people since they are dumb

OR that you have no friends and want to meet a nice lady to fill your time
  • nolachick
    Options

hahah whats wrong with this? lol
  • poncho33
    Options

hahah whats wrong with this? lol

Every female on there has that exact line
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    This is the winning thread for me so far today. It has made me chuckle MORE than once.
  • poncho33
    Options

If your going to use that you're not looking for a one-night stand make sure in all of your pictures you have as little clothing as possible on.... nothing gets to a guys heart like confusion.
  • nolachick
    Options
    This is the winning thread for me so far today. It has made me chuckle MORE than once.

i have been laughing my but off at my desk and trying to play it off incase anyone passes by hahaha
  • nolachick
    Options

OR that you have no friends and want to meet a nice lady to fill your time

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA A :laugh:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...

Must use "easygoing" somewhere in your profile!

Easygoing or just Easy??? I guess it depends on what you are looking for huh??

For me and online dating...I just figure don't get your heart into it b/c you never know who else he/she is also saying the same things too...Once you meet and go out a few times then you know if he/she is a keeper or not but you really can't tell online...And for me, it's not like you can ask...'Hey are you chatting with other chics?' That sounds too clingy and if you aren't that type of person don't make them think that before you even meet...Maybe that's just me though??
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

If your going to use that you're not looking for a one-night stand make sure in all of your pictures you have as little clothing as possible on.... nothing gets to a guys heart like confusion.

:laugh: Love this...Confusion is always good...Keeps the mystery alive!! :laugh:
  • eduardo_d
    eduardo_d Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Females: for maximum response rate always write: "I'm just here helping out a friend, not looking to date."

Men want what they can't have.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Start off by saying you are a single mom and your children come first. Followed by family and friends, then your career, then your church, then whatever else. All guys are lining up to meet the woman who is available from 9:15 -9:22 pm every third Tuesday. It's our dream!
  • poncho33
    Options
    Females: for maximum response rate always write: "I'm just here helping out a friend, not looking to date."

Men want what they can't have.

"Just seeing what's out there" will also do.... Why on earth would you join a dating site to date?? That would be stupid.
  • poncho33
    Options
    Start off by saying you are a single mom and your children come first. Followed by family and friends, then your career, then your church, then whatever else. All guys are lining up to meet the woman who is available from 9:15 -9:22 pm every third Tuesday. It's our dream!

Actually you just described my dream woman....
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Oh yeah...

Must use "easygoing" somewhere in your profile!

Easygoing or just Easy??? I guess it depends on what you are looking for huh??

For me and online dating...I just figure don't get your heart into it b/c you never know who else he/she is also saying the same things too...Once you meet and go out a few times then you know if he/she is a keeper or not but you really can't tell online...And for me, it's not like you can ask...'Hey are you chatting with other chics?' That sounds too clingy and if you aren't that type of person don't make them think that before you even meet...Maybe that's just me though??

Lol I've seen a lot of profiles that say "I'm easygoing." I've also heard that a lot of women post that as well.

But I agree... I don't invest a lot of emotions into someone I'm just emailing or texting. And I always assume they are talking to other people because I usually am, too.