ROLL CALL FOR 7/14...DID YOU FINISH TODAY'S WORKOUT?

Options
2»

Replies

• _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    L1D7 complete!!! can't say i made it thru the whole thing without stopping, but i did give jillian a run for her money
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1, Day 7! I had to do the whole thing by myself and without the dvd. I am sorry guys, but even after doing some of Jillian's other videos I cannot always stomach listening to her.
  • Kitzey
    Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB everyone!!

Bumped up to level 2 today and I tell ya my knees feel it!! But I did it :D

Tomorrow will be a travel day (leave for holidays.. Save me from bad choices!! LOL ) so taking it as my rest day ... will check in Monday as I will have my laptop there.
    Uh-oh! That has me scared to graduate up to level 2.

I will also be starting level 2 the day before a travel day (Thursday), which will be a rest day for me. Sounds like it might be well timed to have recuperation day then. :smile:

Don't be afraid, I have osteo arthritis in one knee (its the one that is bothering me cause I pushe it) and am waiting on a MRI to see what else is going on as it seems to be more than just arthritis affecting it. I think most people should be fine :)
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Dy 6 Level 1 done!
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Day 10 done! My calves are on fire, but ready to bump up to level 2 tomorrow...bring it!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Was super busy packing and traveling today so I took the day off. I did do some walking and calisthenics in home so it was a total day off :)
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 6- I had to unexpectedly miss working out yesterday since I'd pulled something in my tush the day before. I could barely walk! Today felt good though and I am really shocked how much better I am able to keep up with the dvd compared to day 1!!
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Done!!!!!! I can see an improvement with the cardio intervals which is nice :)
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Skipped, replaced with swimming in the ocean and climbing North America's tallest lighthouse. Partial credit? :) Back to business on Sunday!