Starting INSANITY on July the 30th. Buddies? :)

Options
13»

Replies

• AngieVane
    Options
    Cardio power and resistance DONE!

Congratulations to all of us that are half way week 1 done and those who are ahead!
    I hope there is enough strenght left in your hands so that you can type :D

How is everybody? :)
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    Started Monday... was suppose to do the resistance one today but I was already sore from the cardio! Um wow! I just finished JM body revolution the week before. I did my c25k today and going to jump back at it tomorrow. I seriously need someone to kick me in the *kitten* so if you interested in kicking it please friend me ;)
  • sumerflame07
    Options
    I need a support group as well!! Had my 3rd day of Insanity today! This is my 2nd try at the program. Made it through the 1st month the first time before getting discouraged!
  • beckysmithfitness
    beckysmithfitness Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wish that every day could be like Day 4, Cardio Recovery...sigh. Big guns come back blazin' tomorrow!
  • frenchie2727
    frenchie2727 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I wish that every day could be like Day 4, Cardio Recovery...sigh. Big guns come back blazin' tomorrow!

Today was reeeeaaallllly nice, but I'm not gonna lie...I had to come out of a few of those squat holds/lunge holds! I'm preparing to have my *kitten* handed to me tomorrow.
  • AngieVane
    Options
    Sooo today we recovered a little bit :) Stay strong, tomorrow is Pure Cardio day.

Keep it up people, we can do this!
  • frenchie2727
    Options
    Day 5 done!! Wow. I liked it though! I've found that when my HR gets to about 170-175 it starts getting really hard to keep up and I have to really dig deeper. My HR got to 190-something today, crazy. I thought it was funny when Shaun T told that dude to go sit down and he'd let him know when he could come back in. Then he never told him to come back in, lol!! My legs aren't sore but the top sides of my abs are, it's a weird place.

What did y'all think of today?
  • AngieVane
    Options
    Killer workout! :)
  • frenchie2727
    Options
    Week 1 down, woo hoo!! My calves were a little sore today, but nothing else. I'm starting to worry a little bit-my BF wants to take a long weekend cruise to the Bahamas in mid-September... I won't be done with Insanity by then and I'm pretty positive I can't do this on a cruise ship. I would miss like 4 days of Insanity and I really want to try to complete the full 60 days in a row. oh well, we'll see what happens.

Looking forward to a day off tomorrow :)
  • littleflygirl
    Options
    2 weeks in.... How are we feeling?
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Did anyone start on July 31st, wanna buddy up with me? I'm on day 13.
  • AngieVane
    Options
    OK week 3 here we come fresh & (c)lean! :D

How are we doing peopleeee, can you see these bodies transform? :)

We are half way there, I hear recovery week calling for us :)

Stay strong, eat clean and keep pushing play!

WE CAN DO THIS!
  • littleflygirl
    Options
    Yes ma'am!! Posted results (so far) on my blog. Inches down.. and reps UP!!! :) Week 3 here we come!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am doing round 2 of Insanity. I am currently on week 2. You all can do it! I will tell you the second time around its much easier.
  • littleflygirl
    Options
    PHASE 2 ...Day 1.... down! :)
  • phatycake
    Options
    Just did my first ever Max workout and cried like a sissy. True story!
  • AngieVane
    Options
    Sooo week 6 is almost done and just when I thought I got this, month 2 comes and kicks my butt! Lol
    Workouts last longer and they dont get any easier, to me at least.
    Seeing some results, still eating clean, pushing it so hard and we'll see where will it get me in 3 weeks :)

We're almost there, KEEP PUSHING PEOPLE!