Daily chat thread?

Options
13»

Replies

• IoTheo
    IoTheo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm a bit over a month on the dukan and I've already reached my halfpoint.
    I know that my progress isn't going to be that impressive from now on but I'm still delighted that all the pain I was experiencing due to the baby weight is gone. My feet are not swollen, I can stand up from the floor without discomfort and my back isn't giving me any trouble after a night's sleep. I'm a new person!!!

My new goals are to do a bit better with water consumption, I do really suck at this. And to do some activity.
  • luzmidd
    luzmidd Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I've been on dukan since May. I've lost all my weight, then went on to consolidation and pick up 5kg's again. So now I'm back in cruise, untill I lose the extra 5 again. But I've decided once I lose it to not add back all the things you should in consolidation, like the bread and the cheese etc. I do have one celebration meal a week, but not a whole three course meal, just one something, like one cupcake or something like that. And I miss fruit a lot, so if I crave sweets, I'll eat an apple or strawberries or something...

Congrats on all of you for losing so well!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Hey Luzmidd,

I have added back either fruit or avocados back for 6 days a week, and have a cruise PP day one day a week. Somedays two to three servings.

I only eat hard cheese occassionally and in almost 10 months have had less than a handful of treats. Last week was my birthday week and I managed a lot better than I thought I would. I just feel better on cruise with the added fruits. Stabilization full - bore is not for me.

Sounds like you are on top of what you need to do! Congrats to you.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am on my first day of attack phase . OH BOY!

I am not hungry but I don't have any energy . I got a headache on mid day and still have it regardless of the 2 liters of water that I had. I know is just a phase and I know it is worth it but feels so good to be able to vent ..........I need to stay commited !

good luck to everyone out there in attack phase! and not only:)