Zombocalpse Contingency Plans

Options
13»

Replies

• phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Also, my other half just pointed out: we live less than 1/4 mile away from a John Deere. We'll be rocking a combine harvester. :smile:
  • phoenixoncemore
    Options
    giantsaw.jpg

But if anyone knows where I can find this, I'm all ears!
  • phoenixoncemore
    Options
    WWZ has been on hold for a while until June 2013 :sad:

Im rocking a moat round wherever i hold up as zombies in cages are easier to poke in the noggin with sharp ****
    Travel alone, i was going to take the mrs but seeing as im zombie fodder to her that just saved me a snack pack and a few twinkies
    Tote a samurai sword, razor sharp, silent n easy to maintain
    Paintball guns with ball bearings for ammo, fairly quiet and retrievable ammo plus a clockwork air compressor is available
    Fishing nets to tangle them up in

Oh and hang around guys in red shirts, they always die first

If its the rage virus we're all ****ed i dont care how badass you are

If its your Romero shuffle virus then let the fun begin

Oh and like i said on my status id rock a giant hamster ball, and some windex

Uh oh, domestic in progress! :embarassed:

Lol it's a good defence actually i dont even think zombies would interfere in a raging, finger pointing, he said she said you said we said, argument - that might be my new plan

:laugh: That could work!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'd just hit up Edinburgh castle, great defense but I can escape down the cliff (with climbing gear) if we get overrun!

plus they have old weapons n ****
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    This is what I think about when walking to work in the mornings or performing other such mundane tasks. It got me thinking...what are others' plans for Z-Day?

Whenever I go somewhere, movie theatre, work, restaurant, I scope it out to see if would be a good place to run to during the zombie apocalypse.

"Too many windows."
    "Entrance is glass."
    "Top part of all the doors are glass."
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    This is what I think about when walking to work in the mornings or performing other such mundane tasks. It got me thinking...what are others' plans for Z-Day?

Whenever I go somewhere, movie theatre, work, restaurant, I scope it out to see if would be a good place to run to during the zombie apocalypse.

"Too many windows."
    "Entrance is glass."

Costco!!! No windows, barricade the doors with giant tubs of mustard, and hunker down with supplies that will last forever!
  • phoenixoncemore
    Options
    I'd just hit up Edinburgh castle, great defense but I can escape down the cliff (with climbing gear) if we get overrun!

plus they have old weapons n ****

Also, you'd get to live in a castle! Once the old world order had been destroyed, I think that would make you the new ruler of Scotland by default.
  • phoenixoncemore
    Options

"Too many windows."
    "Entrance is glass."

At least it's not just me. Sometimes I walk to work and see nobody - no cars, pedestrians, nothing. That wigs me out, like: "It's happening!"
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person whose plan involves bears? Seriously, wait for the zombies to surround you, then RELEASE THE BEARS! Bears would probably be immune against any zombie-causing viruses. Even if the viruses mutate to infect bears, there's no guarantee that the virus would maintain its potency. Sort of like how swine flu causes the flu in pigs, but a weak-*kitten* version of the flu in humans.
  • d0gma
    Options
    Am I the only person whose plan involves bears? Seriously, wait for the zombies to surround you, then RELEASE THE BEARS! Bears would probably be immune against any zombie-causing viruses. Even if the viruses mutate to infect bears, there's no guarantee that the virus would maintain its potency. Sort of like how swine flu causes the flu in pigs, but a weak-*kitten* version of the flu in humans.

Yeah, but...you really want to risk zombie bears???
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options

Yeah, but...you really want to risk zombie bears???
    I think zombie bears would go after other bears. After all, you never see zombies in zombie films going for the pet cat...
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    im thinking of the more basic risk here im not trying to catch real bears either on the off chance i could convince them to protect me from zombies with honey and pic-a-nic baskets
  • d0gma
    Options
    im thinking of the more basic risk here im not trying to catch real bears either on the off chance i could convince them to protect me from zombies with honey and pic-a-nic baskets

Good point. I guess someone who is going to risk catching bears, and then use themselves as bait to see bears vs zombies, probably wouldn't be too worried about bear zombies.
  • glwerth
    glwerth Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping an eye on Bob (my neighbor). Bob is retired and likes to plan a lot. He is also a prepper for all disasters.

My plan is to take Bob out and loot all his goods.

Naturally Bob doesn't know. He gives me updates on all the new supplies and resources he has in place. I think my plan is a good one but I will miss Bob!!:-)

Actually, right now, Bob should be your new best friend....then, he'll share the resources as you can be another set of eyes. Preparedness is all well and good, but everyone needs someone to watch their back. We all have to sleep sometime!
  • phoenixoncemore
    Options

Good point. I guess someone who is going to risk catching bears, and then use themselves as bait to see bears vs zombies, probably wouldn't be too worried about bear zombies.

Also, I'm totally not breaking into Paignton zoo during the zombie apocalpse. Granted, I think bears are easier to find in the states, so may be less of an issue there, but I don't want to get avoid all the zombies only to get ripped to shreds skipping through the tiger enclosure. Especially if there are zombie tigers *shudders*
  • phoenixoncemore
    Options
    I've been keeping an eye on Bob (my neighbor). Bob is retired and likes to plan a lot. He is also a prepper for all disasters.

My plan is to take Bob out and loot all his goods.

Naturally Bob doesn't know. He gives me updates on all the new supplies and resources he has in place. I think my plan is a good one but I will miss Bob!!:-)

Actually, right now, Bob should be your new best friend....then, he'll share the resources as you can be another set of eyes. Preparedness is all well and good, but everyone needs someone to watch their back. We all have to sleep sometime!

Well said!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    All this cold weather got me thinking - my zombie contingency plan has changed, I will move somewhere with a sub zero climate, then every morning I will just go outside and smash off the heads of the frozen zombies with a shovel

or arrange them so it looks like they're touching themselves *s*******