The Olympians

Options
123457»

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    woohooo, we got through the challenge. thanks for being a great team!! Not really sure how we are doing overall, think Brenda got busy with her new job, but she said she would post next week. She is not doing one for Sept, but I'm sure there are plenty other ones out there if you are interested. I'm out for next month and sorry didn't do all that I should for you. Glad you stuck with it, way to go.

Can you please post/email me your final weight/measurements and last days of progress, if you haven't already. .

Hey Jen, can you let me know how many calories this was, so counts toward the burn
    Tuesday: 5 miles and the 5-4-3-2-1 Workout (which I REALLY liked..except for the plank)

I will post final results when I see them. Keep up all the good work!!!

Judy....this burn was 802 total...for the 5 miles and the 5-4-3-2-1 workout...
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Weight 186.0
    Bust 41in
    Waist 36 in
    Hips 45 in
    Thighs 24 in
    Biceps 13
    Neck 14
  • merry_abandon
    merry_abandon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    8/31- Exercise: Incomplete; Miles: 0

Weight: 117.2
    Bust: 33
    Neck: 12.5
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 31.5
    Thighs: 22
    Biceps: 11

What a crazy month it's been! Despite the fact that I worked out more than ever, I didn't really lose any weight, and only a half inch from my thighs, but altogether it was awesome and inspiring to take on this challenge with you all! I wish you all the best in your fitness journeys!