<3 Fellow pears Height and Smallest Waist/Hip/Thigh size?

Options
2»

Replies

• sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options

Height - 5'6.5"
    (Bust-Waist-Hips-Thigh) lol yup I take a lot!

208 - 40-34-50-30
    195.6- 40-32-48 -29.5

Goal 160 - 38-28-44-26
    (I am just guessing numbers / going off a few years ago)

Even with a 27 Inch waist in the old 155lb photo in avitar my hips were 42...

Here is a current update:
    164.0 - 38 (wish push up bra lol) 27- 43.5- 26

Aiming for 150-155 now for a final goal weight, this was my original goal weight range and not as small as I would like. I have upped my cardio and mixed it in a bit more with my heavy lifting schedual.
  • RoundDoz
    RoundDoz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am a pear...and considerably hourglass but Im not sure. I get muscles with no problems in my upper body and my waist stays slim but my arms and boobs do not. However, my back doesn't change much just my cups.The smallest I've been) :( unfortunately not my size now): 32C, 25waist, 36 hips (38 as I got more muscle) 5'5 and 149lbs. I am currently 34C, 27.5 waist, 42.2hips 5'5 155 lbs. Yes 6lbs but my body composition is all out of whack and I look way bigger then I was.

Its possible to get down to a 36inch hip. But realize if your toning that butt thats going to contribute to your hip size...though your hips made not be that wide. So look int he mirror versus at the measuring tape when that is concerned. I love my hips and butt and thighs...especially in comparison to my waist.Its a beautiful things ladies. Lets just firm it up not lose it
  • Verdenal
    Verdenal Posts: 625 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    RoundDoz wrote: »
    I am a pear...and considerably hourglass but Im not sure.

A pear and an hourglass are two distinct shapes. A pear is like a triangle, except 3-dimensional: narrow shoulders, small bust, narrowish-waist, wide hips and/or body fat distributed in the hips and buttocks. (Many women are naturally pear-shaped; no matter how much weight they lose, they'll always be some variant of a pear.) A classic hourglass has bust and hips about the same size, while the waist is 9 to 10 inches narrower.

From your measurements, you sound like a pear. There are other, more subtle classifications (which I hate, and don't understand why only women have these). If you Google, styling websites have many shape variations, with suggestions for the most flattering silhouettes.
  • connorlauren3638
    connorlauren3638 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pear shape here