Introduce yourselves!~

Options
jniece55
jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
hello! My name is Janiece.......currently i'm 133lbs and 5'0 even. I'd like to ideally like to be 115 and toned. I don't want to be a stick just be healthy.

Replies

• kolraw
    kolraw Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm Jim. I travel a lot for work so I eat out a lot so eating properly becomes hard for me. I have about 40 lbs to lose overall but 20 will get me started.

Anyone can feel free to add me if they need the support.
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Angela! I started this journey last summer, losing 31 pounds. But I gained 20 of it back in by January. Ive finally lost the 20 I gained and am ready to keep going. I need a challenge to push me because I feel myself getting relaxed again. My SW was 277. my CW is 246. Losing 20 pounds would be an awesome accomplishment! Im all in :)
  • rbussari
    rbussari Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello My name is rosa!! Ive lost 19 pounds so far!!! I was at 148 and i stand at 4'11 now im at 129!! i need to lose these last 20 pounds and im determined!!!!!
  • veggiegirl115
    Options
    hello! My name is Janiece.......currently i'm 133lbs and 5'0 even. I'd like to ideally like to be 115 and toned. I don't want to be a stick just be healthy.

We seem to have similar goals!! I'm 129ish and would loooove to lose 15lbs! My ideal goal weight is 113lbs. Us short girls seem to have trouble with that though ;)

I'm Julia. It's very nice to meet everyone!
  • jniece55
    Options
    Hello my name is Angela! I started this journey last summer, losing 31 pounds. But I gained 20 of it back in by January. Ive finally lost the 20 I gained and am ready to keep going. I need a challenge to push me because I feel myself getting relaxed again. My SW was 277. my CW is 246. Losing 20 pounds would be an awesome accomplishment! Im all in :)

See I need your help already Angela-what is SW and CW? How did you lose the 31 lbs the first time?
  • jniece55
    Options
    Hello My name is rosa!! Ive lost 19 pounds so far!!! I was at 148 and i stand at 4'11 now im at 129!! i need to lose these last 20 pounds and im determined!!!!!

Woohoo that is awesome!!!!
  • jniece55
    Options

We seem to have similar goals!! I'm 129ish and would loooove to lose 15lbs! My ideal goal weight is 113lbs. Us short girls seem to have trouble with that though ;)

I'm Julia. It's very nice to meet everyone!

Hi Julia!! Welcome, we do seem to have similar goals. I can't wait until I see 120something. Being short does seem to come with that trouble!!
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

See I need your help already Angela-what is SW and CW? How did you lose the 31 lbs the first time?
    lol Starting Weight and Current Weight: I was so dedicated last summer. I exercised 5-6 times a week and I ate lean meats and lots of veggies. Drank alot of water. I felt really good. But then I went on vacation in October, then the weather got cold...and I just lost all motivation. But Im about to kick my butt into gear..I know what to do, I just gotta quit being lazy and do it!!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My name is Kristen.
    I'm 26 years old.
    I'm 5'0"
    My highest weight was 206.
    My ultimate goal weight is 120.
    I was heavy up until my teen years where my lowest weight was 112. After my 3rd pregnancy I went into a depression and started drinking, not watching what I was eating, and just didnt care.
    My main reason for getting healthy is so that I can be here for my kids. I want to be able to keep up with them and also have more confidence in myself.
    I look forward to getting to know you and everyone else in this group. Good luck! :)

Also : I will be re-starting TurboFire and I also have Slim in 6 :)
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey there, my name is Val, and I'm in this for life! I had my second baby 8 months ago, and at the height of my pregnancy, I was 275 pounds. I'm down to 225 (whew!), but my goal weight is 150.
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My name is Rachel and I'm 20 years old. Currently, I am 127 pounds and I would like to get down to at least 110, maybe even 105. I can't remember the last time I was anywhere near 100 pounds. I'm 5'1", so I'm veryy short and I feel like these 20ish pounds I want to lose would make a huge difference in my appearance. I've been on MFP for about two weeks now, and I started at 130 pounds. When people look at me and I tell them how much I weigh, they think I'm lying (why would I be lying about my weight and say I'm heavier than I really am? lol), but I tend to carry the majority of my weight in my thighs and legs. So, while I lose these pounds, I would also like to mostly tone up my lower body, as well as my upper body (just not to crazy). I find that my biggest struggle is that I am an emotional eater, and being a college student and working, causes my stress levels to be very high. My coping mechanisms pretty much suck, so I just eat mindlessly, so that will be one thing I plan on changing throughout these next 60 days.
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Courtney. I have been a yo-yo since hitting my highest weight 7 years ago. I'm pretty new to MFP. I started loggin in on occasion in June, but just finished my first week of logging all of my meals and exercising almost daily.
    I'm 33 years old, 5'4.
    SW in June was 163.
    CW is 160.
    Goal is 135.
    Tomorrow is my next weekly weigh-in and I'm going to start measuring. I don't expect there to be much difference however I'm about to kick it into high gear with 30DS on Saturday!
  • Twinklene
    Options
    My name is Alma. My CW is 195. I've lost 25 pounds so far and I'm ready to lose another 20!!
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 32 5'1" (I see there are some other shorties!)

HW 240 (pregnancy)
    CW 183
    GW 149 (I so badly want to be under 150!)
    UGW ?? No idea yet! I've always been a thick shorty. I was 140's in high school.

I'm definitely looking forward to saying goodbye to 20lbs (and then some!)
  • JustGoingForIt
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shannon. Last time I weighed myself, I was 149, and I'd like to get down to 130. I do pinup modeling and have a photo shoot coming up at the end of October that I want to be ready for, so this challenge is perfect for me!
  • WhatHayleyEats
    Options
    Hello there! I'm Hayley, from Manchester, England. I'm 5ft 1in AND A HALF ;) and I have about 60-70lbs left to lose. I want to be back to how I used to look before my boyfriend went and made me happy. What was he thinking?! I've been here a month now and have lost 9lbs (although I think it might be 10). I've realised that food doesn't mean as much to me as I thought it did and that I was just being a greedy pig.

Project Skinny is well and truly underway and I am so psyched about this group!
  • 91King
    91King Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Lisa. I'm 5'6" and 164 pounds. I'd like to be 144 pounds and toned. I used to be very athletic in high school and university, but I have two active boys, aged 9 and 11 who are very involved with hockey and other sports and a busy career as a lawyer (solicitor for you Hayley) on Bay Street in Toronto and a long commute to get back and forth each day. My husband is a police officer and he works crazy hours which makes things tricky too. I'm determined to get back to "my old self" and am making appointments for my exercise and sticking to them just as I would for my clients. After listening to a motivational speaker yesterday, I've signed up for MFP and am so excited to start and stick with this!!!
  • WhatHayleyEats
    Options
    Hi - I'm Lisa. I'm 5'6" and 164 pounds. I'd like to be 144 pounds and toned. I used to be very athletic in high school and university, but I have two active boys, aged 9 and 11 who are very involved with hockey and other sports and a busy career as a lawyer (solicitor for you Hayley) on Bay Street in Toronto and a long commute to get back and forth each day. My husband is a police officer and he works crazy hours which makes things tricky too. I'm determined to get back to "my old self" and am making appointments for my exercise and sticking to them just as I would for my clients. After listening to a motivational speaker yesterday, I've signed up for MFP and am so excited to start and stick with this!!!

Lol, bless you, I know what a lawyer is :D
  • keisha601
    Options
    Hi I'm Keisha my starting weight was 275 now im in the 240s....I would love to lose 20 pounds!!!
  • gabesmom11211
    Options
    Hi my name is Holly ... I am 32 yrs old. I have a 15 yr old, a 13 yr old, and now a 10 month old (SURPRISE!!!)
    Before getting pregnant I weighed 185,. When i had my son I was weighing in at 242, but my current weight is 217. I have a temporary goal to meet of 185 which will get me back to where I started as well as back into all the clothes that are haunting me in my closet, once I reach that goal I plan on setting a new one... one step at a time.