Progress updates

Options

Replies

• HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Day 14 is done! I'll do day 15 tomorrow morning before I go hiking, a rest day on Sunday and back to 30DS on Monday!

Have a great weekend, everyone, and keep up the awesome work!
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    I was going to start Ripped in 30 after 30DS. I was thinking of giving myself a few days break, then start around the 26 or 27th of Sept....saying that I finish 30DS in time. I am on Day 13 now, will do day 14 tonight....so I am on track to finish on 23 Sep.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Never sure where to post under the levels or here on progress.

Anyways - did day 2 of level 2 today - 9 days total. Arms are still like jello. Using my 5 pounds, kids misplaced one of my 3 pounds. Sruggle lots with 5, need to find that 3
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Never sure where to post under the levels or here on progress.

Anyways - did day 2 of level 2 today - 9 days total. Arms are still like jello. Using my 5 pounds, kids misplaced one of my 3 pounds. Sruggle lots with 5, need to find that 3

Great job! I struggle a lot with the 5 lb. on Level 2, but am finding that the 3 lb. isn't enough of a challenge. Too bad they don't make 4 lb. weights!
  • elliemae207
    Options
    Completed Level 1 yesterday. Lost 4 lbs since I started 30DS!! Today is my rest day and I'm looking forward to Level 2 tomorrow.

Has anyone used Jillian's Ripped in 30?? I'm seeing good reviews about it... Any personal experience, anyone? I think I want to try it after 30DS to throw another routine into the mix so I don't get bored.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Started: 8/19/12
    Starting weight: 175
    Waist (smallest): 36
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    completed L1D8 yesterday. Getting easier. will weigh in on Monday
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    Options
    Congratulations. I cant wait to hear about your experience with Level 2 (smile)
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    Options
    Completed D9L1. Yeah
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Day 15 is done! I'm officially half way through. I didn't do any 30 DS over the weekend, but I hiked 8.3 miles on Saturday and rode my bike 13.4 miles yesterday, so at least I was active!
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    L1 D8
    I am falling a little behind as I take a break day every few days (helps my knees). I still walk and sometimes bike on the off days though.
    Completed Level 1 yesterday. Lost 4 lbs since I started 30DS!! Today is my rest day and I'm looking forward to Level 2 tomorrow.

Has anyone used Jillian's Ripped in 30?? I'm seeing good reviews about it... Any personal experience, anyone? I think I want to try it after 30DS to throw another routine into the mix so I don't get bored.

I have it and enjoy it. I think it's smiliar to 30D shred but different enough to keep me interested. I too plan on starting it after I finish this one.
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Day 16 is done! I'm really looking forward to being done with Level 2...I'm getting bored with it and the plank moves are still kicking my butt!
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Day 16 is done! I'm really looking forward to being done with Level 2...I'm getting bored with it and the plank moves are still kicking my butt!

I'm switching out early again. Level 3 tonight for me. Level 2's outlived it's welcome :) and I HATE plank jump-in's (or whatever they're called). I could do plank jacks last night though. More than half way!!!
  • antediluvian
    Options
    Day 15 here. I've lost 4ish lbs and 1.5 inches off my waist. Not bad!
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    L2D1 done!! Already sore. Love / hate planks :)
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Day 17 (Level 2) done! I also have a love/hate relationship with planks, but am getting better at the plank jacks and the plank twists; still struggling with the jump thrusts, though. Oh, and I HATE the chair squats with V raises...I can only managed half of them with 3 lbs and do the rest with no weights. But, I can do all other moves with the 5 lbs.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Didnt have the energy to do level 2 today, so I did level 1. Decided to take measurements today. Since Aug 24 I have lost 0.5 inches on thighs, and 0.25 on belly.
  • jtrousehouse
    Options
    At L2D4 today.. Love level 2 because I haven't had much experience with planks! :happy:

28384959.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • hugnkiss2323
    Options
    One more day of level 2 to go. Level 3 looks like it's going to be rough. I still struggle somewhat with some of the moves in level 2 even after doing it all this time. Still tracking my calories and doing well with the diet portion. I "feel" skinnier since I started all this 3 weeks ago. I haven't yet got that first " Oh, hey, have you lost weight?" comment. But still feeling motivated to keep going! I hope some of you out there are still going strong too!
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've gotten the you look great you've lost weight thing. Askin me what I'm doin to lose weight so that feels good