Rules

Options
2»

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Hey, so you all are apparently about 5 weeks in, so I'm REALLY late to the party. Mind if I just hang out and get some ideas? I need to start an 8 to 10 week cut for a prospecitve photo shoot at the beginning of December.
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    More the merrier
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Proposal: maybe it should be a rolling contest. People can join in whenever, and then, at the end of each month (or something), the participants who finished their 8 weeks within that month would be "competing" against each other. So for example, I finish Oct 29th, so perhaps I "compete" with everyone else who finishes in Oct. And so on. Just an idea. I know it's all just for fun and motivation anyway.

I think that's a great idea. I'm in team October finishers also :smile:
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I calculated my bf % using the marine calculator and I came up with a negative %! It says it happens if your waist is small, so clearly not many girls in the marines! The army one does work though.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    LOL. You must be shredded! :tongue:
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    ChasingStarlight wins the cut with her negative percent bf
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Yay! Lol
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I was going to start a new thread for my second 8 week cut, but I think that I might as well just keep using the same one. I don't see much point in posting finish pictures from the first phase because you all kicked my *kitten* as far as changing your appearance. good job everybody. can't wait to see whats underneath in another 8 weeks.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    bump... eventhough it's late as heck i still want these websites haha