Starting our goals on Monday New goal for Sept 3rd

Options

Replies

• lindag321
    Options
    Okay! 20 minutes and 20 punches. I love the boxing game on my wii so I know this is a really good exercise.
  • nannabannana
    Options
    :heart: HER I TIS! Count me in Cali.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Yep, I can do this. The punches are really good for toning the arms and I need that! Thanks for changing the start day to Monday.

You are very welcome. Makes more sense to start on Monday. Thanks for asking to move it to today. Enjoy!
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Ok, did my 20 minutes of The Biggest Loser, Various exercises. Also did stationary rowing, and will do the stationary bike for 15. Loved those punches.

Hope you all are getting yours done today.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Did 20 minutes on the treadmill, 15 of my stretching and the punches. I had to do something to make up for the overeating this weekend.
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Did a lot of exercise including water volleyball. Did my punches tonight. It was fun. Hope it helps my arms.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Good job suebdew. Water vollyball. That is great.

gramanana, very nice workout on the treadmill and stretching is so good and important for us.
  • Honeybee555
    Honeybee555 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Did my 20 minutes walking and on the exercise bike. Also did two sets of the punches=40 punches.
  • gramanana
    Options
    Did my treadmill, stretching, and worked with my 1.5 barbells this morning, the did my punches. I really do need to do more upper body stuff.
  • gramanana
    Options
    gramanana, very nice workout on the treadmill and stretching is so good and important for us.
    [/quote]

Thanks, Californiagir. Feels pretty good after the long weekend I took.
  • KathleenC12
    KathleenC12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm in!
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Did my treadmill, stretching, and worked with my 1.5 barbells this morning, the did my punches. I really do need to do more upper body stuff.

Nice job. And those barbells should really help those arms. Actually depending on how heavy they are, you might try holding them while doing the punches?
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Yes, I'm in!

Hi , so glad to have you join us.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Did my 20 minutes walking and on the exercise bike. Also did two sets of the punches=40 punches.

Wonderful job. Very good on those punches.
  • miltonp50
    miltonp50 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm so out of it, I just found the discussion about goals. This is something I can do. Great idea to keep the group motivated.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Well, I'm so out of it, I just found the discussion about goals. This is something I can do. Great idea to keep the group motivated.

LOL, so glad you found us! Happy to have you here.
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ok 2fer Tuesday: Did W4D1 of C25K this morning @ 30 minutes, just came back from walking outside @ 20 minutes.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    20 minutes on the Gazelle both Monday and Tuesday.

Monday was my birthday... so it is a good way to start out my new year by adding something extra to my exercise routine.

Getting more :heart:healthy as well as toning up :flowerforyou:
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Good job maryinc

texasgardnr. very nice and happy late birthday to you! Hope it was marvelous.

Don't forget your punches!
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Ok, did 20 minutes on the elliptical. along with some other stuff. And 40 punches today. I must be mad at someone. LOL