Miles for September!

Options
Post your miles goals for the month! My goal this month starting from yesterday is 130miles walking. So far I have completed 1.7miles on my first day because of rain so I already have catch up to do. So what are you going to do?

Oh please add me if we are not already friends!

Replies

• SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am walking 100 miles for the month. I have 97 miles left. I have walked 3 miles.
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    Options
    I love this idea for a group! At the beginning of September, I made the goal of 80 miles of running for the month. So far I'm at 17 miles, so I feel as though I'm right on track!
  • Chubbbs211
    Chubbbs211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all....been on MFP for awhile and this is my first time joining a group. Training for a half marathon next month. Hope to log 80 miles running this month. So far, I'm at 15.
  • SGRHO23
    Options
    That is awesome! Welcome!
  • SGRHO23
    Options
    Hi all....been on MFP for awhile and this is my first time joining a group. Training for a half marathon next month. Hope to log 80 miles running this month. So far, I'm at 15.
    Welcome!!!!! I am so excited about each of us setting and meeting goals. We are here to encourage each other to be our very best.
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have just jo9ined and hope to do 80 miles this month. I tend to measure in km when running but it means at least 5km a day
  • SGRHO23
    Options
    Hi
    I have just jo9ined and hope to do 80 miles this month. I tend to measure in km when running but it means at least 5km a day

Awesome!
  • 99jeannie
    Options
    Hi I am Jeannie and I plan to walk 30 miles this month.
    :tongue:
  • SGRHO23
    Options
    Hi I am Jeannie and I plan to walk 30 miles this month.
    :tongue:
    Hi Jeannie! Welcome. 30 miles is great. Remember you can jog, walk, and cycle. The point is to move! I will also upload some links on walking and jogging in a new discussion called form. We want to make sure we are exercising correctly.
  • berryjk
    berryjk Posts: 120
    Options
    My goal for the month is 65 miles. combination of walking, jogging and running. depending on my mood! :)
  • cwashkowiak
    cwashkowiak Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm starting late, so 30 miles of Jogging for Sept and 100 miles of Biking :)
  • PammyGift
    PammyGift Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm late starting this group(only by a few days) But I already have 2 days logged. I am just starting out my weightloss journey. So I will be starting with small number and try to increase every month. I am going to start out with 32 miles of walking for this month. I have 2 days under my belt for 5 miles. 27 to go :) I weigh 248 lbs and started this app on tues. I want to lose roughly 75lbs. More importantly...I want to los inches and get back my old running body. I hope to run a 5k by Mar 2013. Please feel free to add me if you want a exercise cheering motivating buddy. I like a little competition! Makes me work harder!!
  • SGRHO23
    Options
    I'm late starting this group(only by a few days) But I already have 2 days logged. I am just starting out my weightloss journey. So I will be starting with small number and try to increase every month. I am going to start out with 32 miles of walking for this month. I have 2 days under my belt for 5 miles. 27 to go :) I weigh 248 lbs and started this app on tues. I want to lose roughly 75lbs. More importantly...I want to los inches and get back my old running body. I hope to run a 5k by Mar 2013. Please feel free to add me if you want a exercise cheering motivating buddy. I like a little competition! Makes me work harder!!
    Welcome!!! Lets do it!!! I am competitive as well.
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I like this idea!

I just started training for my first half marathon so I will definitely be running more consistently than I have been previously.

This month my goal will be 35 miles. I am only going to count my training running for this goal. :drinker:
  • qacinnamon
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    This sounds like fun. I think I will commit to 30 miles this month of walking. Next month I will increase the number of miles :)
    September 2 I walked 3.5 miles (26.5)
    September 3 I walked 1.5 miles (25)
    September 5 I walked 1.7 miles (23.3)

Good luck everyone! Every little bit of movement counts :happy:
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I pledge to run 80 miles this month :)
  • SGRHO23
    Options
    I am new here. I pledge to run 80 miles this month :)
    Welcome Brittamh!!! Awesome goal!
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I was hoping that I was able to keep editing my original post until the end of the month but oh well NEW POST! :-)

09/06/2012 7Miles Down = 121.3 miles left
  • niki22_04
    niki22_04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i just joined this group but have been a member for a little while, feel free to add me as a friend. This sounds like a great idea and I'm going to make my goal to be 65 miles this month starting out considering I've already lost a week, lol
    good luck everyone!
  • girlsonly04
    girlsonly04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello I am also new to thi s site. I love to walk I religiously wear my pedometer to make sure I get my 5 miles in I find the walking very addicting. I do though am grateful for the extra help. For September I have so far walked 30 miles as of date. My goal is to walk 140 miles for Sept.