Miles for September!

Options

Replies

• kimbersyl
    kimbersyl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group. Started walking last month. What a great idea! My goal for this month is 35miles. Walked 4.02 miles yesterday.
  • qacinnamon
    Options
    Way to go! Good luck reaching your goal!
  • Littlesmile
    Littlesmile Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hii All

i am new on this group..
    currently stuck on a wall for last 3 months and quite low on motivation...

luking towards a new start and loads of support from MFPians...

My goal for the month is 50 Miles... and i will be beginning from Today...

Luv

LittleSmile
  • paulalmanza
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm training for a half marathon next month and my goal is 100 miles this month! I am currently at 26 miles for this month! I think this is a great idea! Feel free to add me!
  • cdmarie
    cdmarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's a great start! :)
  • clairekeogh42
    clairekeogh42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I would like to make a goal of 270 kilometers for September, walking only, I use a fitbit so track every step. It works out at an average of 9kms per day. Since September 1st I am at 59 kms so nearly on target..... I also do spinning and the elliptical but I have no way of tracking those except by way of calories burned.
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi Clairekeogh42 how are you?
  • D1jana
    D1jana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a 2.5 year old and my running/ walking includes her every day. I have a jogger stroller and while its challenging, it makes me work harder. We walk/ run anywhere between 4-6 miles a day. Depending on weather and her mood :) In August, I've walked/ jogged 80 miles. This month I am already on 30 miles and the goal is definitly more then 80. Ill shoot for 100.

Good luck to us all!
  • glenncomiskey
    glenncomiskey Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my name's Glenn and I'm planning on riding 300km/186mi in September. Got of to a good start today with a 27km/16.8mi ride. He's hoping everyone makes their target this month.
  • alukus
    Options
    Hi so excited to find a group like this :) I have recently started running and I am excited for a new mode of encouragement! This month I plan on running 20 miles and so far I am at 4 miles.
  • SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi so excited to find a group like this :) I have recently started running and I am excited for a new mode of encouragement! This month I plan on running 20 miles and so far I am at 4 miles.
    Welcome!!!! I am excited you joined. Lets get to moving.
  • alucido
    alucido Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would like to complete 100 miles this month. So far I have 1.25.

Do we update this post weekely or just monthly?

• blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    There is a topic specific to your updates on this main board and welcome.
  • autumn26
    Options
    Been on the site for awhile, first time I've joined a group! I am going to walk/run 50 miles this month, have 5 down. Feel free to add me as well!
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    I want in!!!!! I pledge to run 50 miles this month.
    So far im at 16.57 miles (9/7)
  • ddeiser
    ddeiser Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to this. My goal is 30 miles for September. I have 5 miles in so far! Excited for the new challenge!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Raquel and although I am not new to MFP, I am new to running so I am pledging 50 miles for the month of september! Started since the first and here is where I am at so far?

Sep. 1 ran 2miles (48 left)
    Sep. 5 hiked/ran 3miles (45 left)
    Sep. 7 ran 2 miles (43 left)

I am not able to log over the weekend so here is my input for then......
    Sep. 8 ran 2 miles (41 left)
  • kathy2jeffrey
    Options
    Nice job, i feel like if i track every mile daily it helps me stay on track..
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    Options
    Post your miles goals for the month! My goal this month starting from yesterday is 130miles walking. So far I have completed 1.7miles on my first day because of rain so I already have catch up to do. So what are you going to do?

Oh please add me if we are not already friends!

I'm running 130 miles for Sept! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    My goal for the month is 50 miles of walk/run intervals. As of this morning have completed 14 miles.