Miles for September!

Options

Replies

• trishp95
    trishp95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined the challenge today. I pledge to walk 15 miles in September.
  • girlsonly04
    girlsonly04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Had an awesome day for a Friday. Did just over 10 miles. Even took a paper route to get that mileage in. Have a great.day fellow walkers/runners. Just 100 miles to go. I. Am off.
  • glenncomiskey
    glenncomiskey Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my name's Glenn and I'm planning on riding 300km/186mi in September. Got of to a good start today with a 27km/16.8mi ride. He's hoping everyone makes their target this month.

Managed to squeeze in a 15km/9.3mi ride this morning, making my total so far 42km/26.1mi (14%).

Hope people don't mind if I post regular updates on my rides, otherwise I'll forget to record them anywhere else.

Trust those in the UK are making the most of the good weather to get out there and get their miles in.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    Options
    :9/8

5 MILES

exercise.png

Sorry, I've already been keeping track since 9/1! :wink:
  • PammyGift
    PammyGift Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I originally said I would do 32 miles for the month. I am up to 10.43. I think I would like to change it to 40 miles for the month. I thought I would only be able to work out 4 days a week. but since I am walking more than 2 miles each time I wanna shoot for something a bit higher to push myself to meet the goal!!
  • tinawp70
    tinawp70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new to MFP and just starting on treadmill after months of inactivity....so my number will be low. My goal is 25 miles for the month of September. I've already walked 3.5 .... so 26.5 to go! I think I can, I think I can :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    9/9

4 miles I was able to get my 5k time down to a little over 40 minutes, yessss! I have one in Oct and another in Nov! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Mon 9/10

4 mile run :drinker: :drinker:

exercise.png
  • clairekeogh42
    clairekeogh42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi Blackmantis thanks for the add :happy:

From Sept 1 to Sept 9th I have walked 82kms Goal 270kms
  • glenncomiskey
    Options
    Managed to squeeze in a 15km/9.3mi ride this morning, making my total so far 42km/26.1mi (14%)..

24.5km/15.2 ride today, making my total so far 66.5km/41.3mi (22%).

Trust everyone is making good progress toward their target.
  • girlsonly04
    girlsonly04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    As of today 55 miles accomplished. Having beautiful weather love getting the walks in. :wink: :wink:
  • glenncomiskey
    Options
    As of today 55 miles accomplished.

Well done girlsonly04. Marks the half-way point for you doesn't it? And still with over half of the month to go, you're well on your way to making your target.
  • trishp95
    Options
    5 miles down!! 10 more to go!!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you:) I meant for that to go somewhere else. Still trying to figure this all out. Sorry:(
  • cdmarie
    cdmarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok, late start, but I have 1.5 of the 25 miles I want to get in for the month. My knee just needs to keep on cooperating.:wink:
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    ok I am a little late starting this month but I am aiming for 50 miles
  • glenncomiskey
    Options
    24.5km/15.2 ride today, making my total so far 66.5km/41.3mi (22%).

25.6km/15.9mi ride today taking my total up to 92.1km/57.2mi (31%).
  • glenncomiskey
    Options
    25.6km/15.9mi ride today taking my total up to 92.1km/57.2mi (31%).

Long ride today, 50.5km/31.4 mi. Total now at 142.6km/88.6mi (47.5%).
  • trishp95
    Options
    My goal is 15 miles. I am at 7.5 miles. I am increasing my goal to 25 miles.
  • PammyGift
    PammyGift Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I originally said I would do 32 miles for the month. I am up to 10.43. I think I would like to change it to 40 miles for the month. I thought I would only be able to work out 4 days a week. but since I am walking more than 2 miles each time I wanna shoot for something a bit higher to push myself to meet the goal!!

Well I guess I'm going to have to revise my goal again. I am a walking fool. last week 10.43 so far this week 11.33
    So let's say 60 miles walking biking or eliptical is all bonus...I have some miles for biking will post with official total for week on Sat.