Sept 17 to Sept 23 challenge

2»

Replies

• Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    :drinker: C'mon, guys! Coffee isn't so bad! I use fat free creamer and no additional sugar. I am sorry but I cannot, WILL NOT give it up. Not even for a day! I will challenge myself to no Starbucks that week though! I usually treat myself on Fridays. (Yes, I know how many calories are in those!) :embarassed: I think the goal is to challenge yourself. I cannot run due to knee issues. Instead if running, I will spend an hour on my elliptical. We just need to push ourselves however we can. We got this!
  • vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    I've just created my star chart (similar to the one I made for my daughter when we were potty training) so now every time I complete a challenge I can cross it off or find some stickers to make it a bit more colourful. It's going to be hidden in one of the kitchen cupboards though - if it gets stuck on the fridge I think she'll expect a present when it's full!
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    I've just created my star chart (similar to the one I made for my daughter when we were potty training) so now every time I complete a challenge I can cross it off or find some stickers to make it a bit more colourful. It's going to be hidden in one of the kitchen cupboards though - if it gets stuck on the fridge I think she'll expect a present when it's full!

Too funny! I made myself a sticker chart for JM Body Revolution. I counted out 90 stickers and each time I completed a workout, I gave myslef a sticker on the chart. Watching them disappear was very motivating. Everytime the workouts were really tough, I focused on the empty space on my chart and that got me through it! I am glad to know I am not the only adult who will work for stickers!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member

Hahahahaaaaaa! I LOVE this, it's much more creative than my post-its. Probably more motivating too :)