yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    completed my 100 sit ups
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    66.9 ounces of water
    Goal is to lose 10 pounds
    Proud/grateful of the fact that I have a job and I great employees that come to work daily.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Thur, Sept. 13th:

Water: 10 cups (80 oz)
    Situps: 40
    Crunches: 75
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Neon7girl I like your format, so I’m using it.

Week 1, day 1 - 12 glasses of water

100 crunches... 50/50 split workout

My goal – is to not only to reach my weight lose goal by the end of the year, but to plank for 2 minutes and do 15 push ups.

My accomplishment I would have to say it is that I took on this challenge and opportunity that my friend Sherri (themommie) extended to me. I’ve been at it almost everyday since Jan.1 as a result I’ve lost 50 pounds. Along with the weight lose; I’m lifting weight poundage that I have lifted in 28 years. 350 pound leg press, 100 pound squats and I’m beach pressing 85 pounds…feels so good.

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Reading all your accomplishments is amazing!!! Congrats to everyone!!! They are ALL great accomplishments and you should be PROUD!!! I also see many of your progress with the WEEK 1 CHALLENGE and I am HAPPY to see that we are all giving it 100%!!!! Awesome job everyone!!!! Keep it up!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Post by DIETER67:

Well, I did better than normal on the water but not very good on the crunches. Yesterday was just so busy getting packed for vacation. I did look up a way to do crunches while you're sitting and did a few at my desk yesterday but was afraid someone was going to come into my office while I was doing them. Don't know if I can do them in the car while my husband is driving but we'll see. Hope everyone is doing well. ARE WE STILL EXCITED!!!!
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Ok so my goal by the time this challenge is over is to be able to run on the treadmill/outside. My accomplishment has been, I am eating more whole grain foods.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    One accomplishment I have already met is getting my children on the healthy lifestyle bandwagon along with me. My 18 year old daughter started out not running ever to now running a half marathon and is currently training to become a certified personal trainer. My 9 year old son is always looking at food labels and is very aware of if he got in his exercise for the day.
    An accomplishment for the future is to run 1 mile without a walk break. Because of some health conditions I don't know if I will ever do a 5K but I really want to work up the endurance for at least the mile.
    Yesterday I only got in 41 crunches. I meant to do the rest later in the day but got so busy taking care of my son who is sick that I never got back to the crunches. Today I did all 100 crunches. I also drank at least 8 oz. of water each day.
    Great job to each of you! As I read your posts I was so impressed with everyone's accomplishments! It shows that this journey is so worth all of the hard work we put into it!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Friday 9/14:

Water Intake: Did HORRIBLE today....had only about 3 glasses of water :grumble: !!! I NEED to do good this weekend!!!!

Crunches: Did 100 crunches!!! And BOY am I feeling it!!! And I like it LOL!!!!

TGIF to everyone!!!!! Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!:drinker:
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Week 1, day 2 - 14 glasses of water

100 crunches... 100 floor crunches and 40 ball crunches = 140 total

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Week 1, day 2 - 10 glasses of water + whatever else was on hand.. ( I drink a ton anyway)

100 crunches... plus whatever JM tossed in during 30DS

My goal - get up and do it again tomorrow.
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    week 1
    100- crunches
    9-8oz glasses of water
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Fri, Sept. 14th:

Water: 8 cups (64 oz)
    Situps: 50
    Crunches: 100
  • april_nicole1981
    Options
    WEEK 1, DAY 2:

Sit ups/Crunchies: 100
    Water: 50 ounces

**Also rode bike 7.8 miles in 45 minutes @ an average speed of 10.8 mph :)
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 2;

100 crunches
    I am so proud to say that I drank 6 glasses of water!!!!
    Treadmill 3.5 mph, incline 3 - 30 minutes
  • WendyCollinson2004
    Options
    I did my 100 situps/crunches, even with a sore lower back or tush. I am not sure why, but when I am doing situps my tailbone starts really hurting.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    100 crunches done 75oz down as I fill up another 25oz so a total of 100 oz of water . Rand for 35min, walked for 25min and stretched for 5min. I also did 60 min of Zumba 2 on the Wii
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sept. 14 100 sit-ups 17 glasses of water #goteam4
  • Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8 glasses of water today and in alot of pain so only 20 sit ups :( Did walk for 90 min
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    EVERYONE is doing so GREAT!!!! Keep it up throughout the weekend!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!