Sept 17 Monday's Mad Hatter Chatter

Options
13»

Replies

• Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    Janet... ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE about the party? OH oh oh... (sorry Cheryl.. those caps WERE intentional this time LOL)

I have to say J - I cannot blame your daughter in this case lol; I would have forgiven you tho - but not wihtout pouting HUGE for a few years.. I had to read your post twice.. I am so jealous!!! and your nickname now will forever hold the memory of your post with it!! I am absolutely going to find that original movie (I am a woman who owns a VHS copy of Oklahoma..yes.. its true) and I howled at the credit card purchase... GOOD ON YA!! i am totally impressed lol.. I SO want to see that picture of you with the hairspray can!!! Thank you so much for sharing that story.. i loved it and will smilke every time I see your HSH pic now!!!

I did know about a lot of filming taking place here (I work for the City of Toronto in a bass ackwards kind of way) but I never knew that movie was filmed here...!! I may just have to throw in the DVD after dinner while I'm prepping breakfast ansd lunch for work tomorrow, because yes.. hangs head in shame.. I sing right along with them LOL!

Will pop in later; but I'm back to work tomorrow after my time off - and of cours II sloughed off my chores around the house in lieu of seeing friends and socializing lol.. so tonight i pay the piper! Havea great weekend Hatters!!!
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hello all, between not feeling well & being super busy I have been reading, but not posting this week. My cold has improved, but still not up to running. I plan to try a brisk 4 mile walk tomorrow. Spent the morning today in the ER with my Mom. She is ok, leg pain, that appears to be muscular. Then spent the afternoon doing some heavy cleaning in her apartment. Moved furniture & cleaned behind everything.

Janet, I love your stories. Now I need to rewatch "Hairspray"...love those old clasics. Hope your shower went well.

TA: Hope all is ok & your students are setteling in.

cbm: Love thrift shops. SCORE! on the jeans. My go to place is my church thrift shop. You just can not beat the prices.

Snooozie: You are the glue that keeps this group together. I speak for everyone in thanking you for all your support.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

Been working and lurking through the weekend. Shouldn't take much more to finally have things where I want them to be.

Now I am proud to say the 12 week challenge I joined has one more weight in and I am finishing ahead of the goal I set.
    Name/ real name: Tammy
    Going for -24 lbs
    Current Weight: 294
    Challenge Goal Weight: 270

07/02: 294
    07/09: 293
    07/16: 293
    07/23: 292
    07/30 289
    08/06 286: <<<mini goal weight>>>286 MET
    08/13 286
    08/20: 284
    08/27: 282
    09/03:278 <<<mini goal weight>>> 278 MET
    09/10: 275
    09/17: 271
    09/24: 269
    10/01: <<<challenge goal weight>>> 270

The beginning was rocky but I learned to really look at not only what you eat but the nutritional values provided by that food. My thoughts when joining MFP was to lose 50 pounds by Christmas. Looking ahead now I am adjusting to a new goal of 64 pounds. That will also put me under 250 for the first time in somewhere btw 15 and 20 years. I did adjust my numbers by 4 pounds for the new challenge since Thanksgiving and Christmas fall in this one. I am excited to finish the year in both better health and at a lower weight for a LIFESTYLE CHANGE.
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Awesome goal Tammy... here's to knowing that what you see you will achieve..."smile" and keep up the awesome work...

Smile and make them wonder what you're up to... :glasses: :wink:

Can only imagine the challenges you face...take one day at a time and the rest will take care of itself...

Carol