Fakeplastictree cut log

Replies

• fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Didn't get up to run today, body was sore and tired. So I opted for 1 more hour of sleep. Arm night today.

Overhead Press 3x10
    chin ups 3x10

Hammer High Rows 3x12
    Bent over side lateral raises 3x10-12

Lat Pull Down 3x8-10
    Arnold Press3x8-12

Complex
  • fakeplastictree
    Worn out today. Hoping this new calorie count thing will produce results. I'm tired of being at the same weight seeing no progress. Here is today's weight training.

Deadlift 150x3/170x3/190x3+
    Tricep extensions standing 3x12

Abs Decline 3x10
    Hanging side crunch 3x8

Split Squat 2x8 and set of lunges 1 x8
    Dips 3x10

skull crushers 3x12

1,760 215 146 42
    Calories Carbs Protein Fat
  • fakeplastictree
    Rest day today and yesterday. I feel gross and fat and wonder if I will ever freaking lose weight. Haven't in awhile. I'll keep on keeping on though. :frown:
  • fakeplastictree
    I'm quitting this challenge.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    What? Why? Don't quit!
  • fakeplastictree
    Cause I don't feel like I am making any progress. Not sure what is going on with me but I'm not losing weight and I'm pushing myself as hard as I can without overtraining. I'll stick with the challenge for one more week. but if nothing changes I'm done. I'm at wits end with this. Being the same weight, measurements and looking the same for sooooo long and trying sooooo hard wears on me.
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Do you do cardio? How did you calculate your TDEE? I would suggest you perhaps are overtraining, because you've said a few times in your blog that you're sore. How much sleep do you get? Also, whats your goal?
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Don't quit!

First off, you've only been at it a little over two weeks; unfortunately, for us women, weight loss doesn't happen as quickly as we'd like because of water balance issues.

I guessed at your activity level but using the Katch-McArdle method of estimating TDEE, it looks like you're exactly where you should be for a 15% cut. Unfortunately when your deficit is only 15% it pretty much means that you can kiss any results good bye when you 'cheat', even just a little bit. You posted that you had a 'bad' weekend last week so that may explain why the scale hasn't really budged.

Don't give up hope just yet. I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet either, though my back has pretty much sidelined me from any and all physical activity. I hope this helps and I in no way mean to sound officious by it :) Just trying to point out some stuff because it's easier to see from an outsider's perspective.

Also consider, you look great! So there's something to be happy about.
  • fakeplastictree
    Don't quit!

First off, you've only been at it a little over two weeks; unfortunately, for us women, weight loss doesn't happen as quickly as we'd like because of water balance issues.

I guessed at your activity level but using the Katch-McArdle method of estimating TDEE, it looks like you're exactly where you should be for a 15% cut. Unfortunately when your deficit is only 15% it pretty much means that you can kiss any results good bye when you 'cheat', even just a little bit. You posted that you had a 'bad' weekend last week so that may explain why the scale hasn't really budged.

Don't give up hope just yet. I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet either, though my back has pretty much sidelined me from any and all physical activity. I hope this helps and I in no way mean to sound officious by it :) Just trying to point out some stuff because it's easier to see from an outsider's perspective.

Also consider, you look great! So there's something to be happy about.

Not at it only two weeks. This time yes. But, I wasn't losing weight to begin with awhile ago so I went on a 'bulk' so that I wouldn't just quit altogether. Now that the bulk has stopped nothing seems to change either. Blah. I'll keep at it for another week like I said. But if that doesn't produce something, then I'll just continue on with my mfp and stop this challenge for now. and i did have a bad weekend last week. :( I'm just being a big baby that is frustrated. I know.
  • fakeplastictree
    Do you do cardio? How did you calculate your TDEE? I would suggest you perhaps are overtraining, because you've said a few times in your blog that you're sore. How much sleep do you get? Also, whats your goal?

I don't get super sore but I do get a little due to the change from 5-7 reps to 10-12. I don't think I'm overtraining now though. Just do a 4 day split with supersets of about 3 groups. And some days I run 2 miles ends up being about 2-3 times a week. Sleep on average 6-8 hours a night. My goal?? to not be fat. lol. Um, I guess, ideally I want to drop about 5 more BF points. Right now according to my pinch test i'm at 23%.
  • fakeplastictree
    Tonight::

BB Rows 3x8
    Bench Press 3x8

Seated Cable Rows 3x8
    Chest Fly 3x12

Hammer rows 3x10
    Decline Push ups 3x5

calories carbs protein fat
    Totals 1,780 227 143 42
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    try logging and eating your training, and see if that makes a difference. Eating habits can totally distort the scales as well. I weighed in at 78kg today, so the scales tell me i've lost not a lot of weight. On the other hand, my measurements from Saturday disagree and so does the mirror. I coincidently ate pizza and KFC this weekend and drank far too much Gin
  • fakeplastictree
    No loss to report.

Today's workout.

Lunges 3x8
    Front squat/deep squat/front squat 3x8

Abs Decline 3x10
    Oblique Hang twist 3x8

Squats 3x8
    Ham curls 3x10

Run 2-3 miles.
  • fakeplastictree
    Breakfast
    07905C39-42B1-4E38-83B0-44D016EDF2CD-2854-000001256E794094.jpg
  • fakeplastictree
    Lunch
    233C9F82-2D5B-4C90-AFD0-619A9E9462BC-2854-000001307D6E8E35.jpg

Tonights Workout is cardio/conditioning.

Do sprint work run 2 miles

3 rounds of:
    20 squats
    10 push ups
    20 reverse lunges
    30 sec rt plank
    10 close grip push ups
    30 sec left plank
    20 mountain climbers

Yoga

Nutrition for the day:: A little low on the protein today. :(

Calories: 1,702 Carbs::195 Protein:: 98 Fat:: 36
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    You have a star shaped cookie! You have a water brand that sounds like a STD, dont want that as bad...
  • fakeplastictree
    It's actually a homemade whole wheat biscuit. lol. But yes, star shaped. The water does sound a bit like Syphilis doesn't it.
  • fakeplastictree
    Sooo, I changed my goal weight to 140lbs. Right now I'm at 148. So I have 8 lbs to lose. I want to stay around 140 and just manipulate my BF% to get to around 16-18% someday. :)

Didn't run last night, I was really really really worn out, but I did force myself to do a crossfit WOD with BW exercises and that kicked my booty.

Tonights workout is::

Overhead Press 3x10
    chin ups 3x10

Hammer High Rows 3x12
    Lying pullovers ) 3x12

Lat Pull Down 3x8-10
    Arnold Press 3x8-12

Cable kick backs 3x10

Complex

Nutrition::
    Calories 1,690 Carbs 211 Protein 110 Fat 49 Iron 75
  • fakeplastictree
    Ran around my block this morning at a 9 min pace. :) So I ran around 1.4miles.
    Doing 205 for my Deadlift tonight. :) Nervous though.

Tonights Workout::

Deadlift 160x5/180x3/205x1+
    Tricep extensions standing 3x12

Abs Decline 3x10
    Hanging side crunch BW 3x8

Box jumps 3x10
    Dips 3x10

Nutrition yesterday went over a bit because I've been so hungry and I had to choose a different dinner than I had planned due to an impromptu visit to the husbands families house. Also, My carbs have been up and protein lower because I need to buy some more protein powder. The only kind I have at home right now is the leftover kind from my bulk which is high in carbs.

Today's nutrition
    Calories1,669 Carbs214 Protein102 Fat50 Iron78
  • fakeplastictree
    B052220F-8AD7-4E8D-9261-1F16FA9D9D49-231-00000011AB9136BE.jpg

5CE7A583-DF25-4739-AA08-CB0B90DA64A8-231-00000011A09D9002.jpg

D7BF6B0B-D58E-4918-9BF9-E1B8E1210F25-231-0000001190E0D3C4.jpg

I don't see much of a difference but this log is for tracking right? Total lost since starting 2.8 lbs. 1/2 inch off waist. 1/2 ing off hips.