Hot By Halloween Week 1 :READ/LOG:

Options
13»

Replies

• ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I'm Stacy!!! I'm 5'5 and have already lost most of the weight I want to loose, have at least 10-15 more and I'm there!!!
    Current Weight 157
    GW: 145
    Would like to be 145 by Halloween!
    Goal Weight 140

My Primary Focus is basically to tone up now, especially my stomach from child birth and tone my arms, other then that I feel awesome!!!
    Excited for this... Currently in the gym 6x a week at the moment, I feel AWESOME!
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    Hey! Just checking in! I've ran 9 miles in the last 3 days! YEAH!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    sorry ive been quiet today... got a cold and alittle under the weather. Hope everyones doing great!
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've got one too! I'm wasting all of my calories on orange juice! stupid colds. feel better!
  • hollyrunner
    hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Having a great Sunday...I'm trying to go for a run in a little while. We've been having tons of rain so it's pretty sloppy out so I'm driving to the big bridge to walk/run. Have an awesome day!!
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 pound this week. Yay. I'm doing Mon Wed and Fri weights and a little cardio, Tues and Thurs 60 min cardio.

I started my journey at 210 pounds. I'm now 175. My goal is to be 170 at least by halloween.

I can do it!!! :-D

Anyone feel free to add me, I log in every day.
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    I couldn't beleive it. I felt so heavy on my feet this morning and ran my basic 3 miles, but then later I felt super motivated and ran anotehr 4 miles. 7 miles today!
  • allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello all........been a tough weekend.....Rivalry football game..............added an extra pound.......Starting out great today.......and did i mention this is day 6 with no softdrink......uuurrgggghhh....
  • _Dara_
    Options
    Good Morning!! Pounded out a short swim this morning (1000 yds) before work and will lift weights this evening. So far so good on week 1. I was a little lax over the weekend, but no harm done.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I earned mine today. Total calorie burn (with HRM) 446 today. I'm pooped!

Good luck all :)